The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
List of videos
- 1 1994—2008
- 2 January—June 2009
- 3 July—December 2009
- 4 January—June 2010
- 5 August—November 2010
- 6 July 2011
- 7 August—December 2011
- 8 2012
- 9 2013
- 10 2014
- 11 By category
| Key |
|Subject Matter||Performance Style||Saga||Shirt||Other|
- Sonic the Hedgehog Watch & Win Sweepstakes 26 February 1994 (2:05)
Christian wins a contest held in 1993 to promote the Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon. Chris was one of two grand prize winners, who each won a $1,000 video game shopping spree.
- Chris Chan in the PokéNews 16 October 1999 (2:02)
The local news media do a fluff piece on the rise of Pokémon fandom, and Chris happens to be among the children playing the game.
- The City of Cwicville Tour! 12 July 2001 (:50)
Chris films a tour of CWCville on his Game Boy Camera.
- Animal Crossing Documentary 22 November 2003 (55:54)
Chris wastes a whole hour giving tours of his two towns in Animal Crossing.
- The 24th Wedding Anniversary Special 7 June 2004 (24:28)
Chris makes an anniversary tribute to his parents in Animal Crossing, providing valuable background on his parents and how they met in a bar.
- So Need a Cute Girl 20 December 2004 (7:02)
Chris sings the first track by Christian and the Hedgehog Boys.
- Harvey Birdman Commercial 24 February 2005 (:30)
Christian enters a competition and attempts to make a commercial for the Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Vol. 1 DVD set
- Pixelated PS3 28 November 2006 (:54)
Chris enters a Robot Chicken competition, "What would you do for a PS3?"
- C.W.C.'s SlideShow of Photographs, Art, and Comics 24 February 2007 (1:34:12)
The less said about this, the better.
- Christian Weston Chandler's FUTURE MESSAGE 24 February 2007 (9:02)
In celebration of his milestone 25th birthday, Chris proactively delivers his manifesto, and also summarizes the lessons he has learned in his life and how they should be applied.
- Soul Calibur: Chris vs Mary Lee Walsh 1 May 2007 (1:24)
Chris takes revenge against Mary Lee Walsh by beating up her effigy in a fighting game on the easiest setting.
- Chop Chop Master Onion's Rap Showdown 29 June 2007 (3:18)
Chris does a rap for the Chop Chop Master Onion's Rap Showdown competition. Adam Stackhouse wins.
- Captain's Log, Stardate November 7th, 2007 (8:11)
In the first YouTube video posted by Christian since the launch of his Encyclopedia Dramatica page, Christian assumes the ED contributors have simply misunderstood him and his work, and attempts to re-introduce himself so that things can start over on the right foot.
- Captain's Log, Stardate August 3rd, 2008 (9:52)
After months of trying to either ignore or edit the Encyclopedia Dramatica page, Christian explodes with fury in this video.
- Captain's Log, Stardate August 6th, 2008 (2:13)
Chris, believing that a vast online Sonichu fan base exists to serve as his personal army, addresses only those Sonichu fans who do not hate him, telling them to send hate e-mail to Jason Kendrick Howell until the Encyclopedia Dramatica page is deleted, so that he can work on his Sonichu comics in peace.
- Captain's Log, Stardate August 8th, 2008 (4:42)
Christian realizes that Encyclopedia Dramatica is down, and commands his followers to withhold donations for a new server. To sweeten the deal, he provides a sneak preview of the long-awaited Sonichu 7.
- Captain's Log, Stardate August 15th, 2008 (6:27)
In this video Chris concedes that, despite his best efforts, Encyclopedia Dramatica has successfully raised the funds needed to remain in operation, although he does not really admit failure in his campaign. Chris also reads from a form letter sent to him by Nintendo of America, and makes a personal army request for more e-fame.
- Captain's Log, Stardate August 28th, 2008 (12:06)
Chris makes an extra long video to discuss the upcoming Sonichu video game by JK Productions, which he would later discover was an elaborate prank.
- Captain's Log, Stardate September 11th, 2008 (2:37)
Chris realizes Blanca is a troll after nudes are leaked. He also asks his fans not to buy the Sonichu merchandise created by Jimmy Hill.
- Captain's Log, Stardate September 13th, 2008 (2:54)
Chris now insists that Blanca is real and not responsible for tricking him after all. Chris goes on to inform his fans of bootleg Sonichu merchandise sold by Jimmy Hill, and calls for a boycott. He also gives an update on the progress of the Sonichu video game.
- Captain's Log, Stardate September 24th, 2008 (3:17)
After nearly two weeks of near-total silence following the 9/11 attacks, Christian decides it is necessary to assure his fans that he has not committed suicide. He also implores his fans not to persecute Adam Stackhouse, as Christian himself has found it in his heart to forgive him for cheating in the Chop Chop Master Onion's Rap Showdown contest.
- Chris Sex Videos 25 September 2008 (1:49)
Chris records himself on webcam masturbating and performing terrifying animal impersonations for future sweetheart PandaHalo.
- We're Being Watched 8 October 2008 (:17)
Chris attempts to mimic Æon Flux and states that Blanca was real.
- Captain's Log, Stardate October 9th, 2008 (3:33)
Christian issues a statement regarding the revelation that the trolls acting as Blanca have obtained his Sonichu medallion. He admits to having sent Blanca the medallion, but claims she has already returned it and that he has modified it to make it more difficult for trolls to make unofficial copies.
- Captain's Log, Stardate Columbus Day, 2008 (6:25)
Chris instructs fans to look out for Sonichu characters in LittleBigPlanet and reiterates that the Jimmy Hill merchandise is not official.
- Captain's Log, Stardate October 21st, 2008 (3:27)
Christian issues a statement on Blanca breaking up with him over the photo of himself wearing his mother's underwear. He also takes time to complain about rickyricardo123 stealing his medallion and Jimmy Hill plagiarizing his Sonichu.
- Captain's Log, Stardate October 27th, 2008 (7:37)
In an effort to get the heart-shattered Chris back in the mood to draw comics and post videos, the #sonichu chatroom convinced him to do a Q&A session, answering questions from his fans. This clip is perhaps best remembered for Christian's mockery of trolls who act like girls, which is ironic coming from a man who has worn his mother's underwear.
- Sonichu & Chris Chan in Guitar Hero World Tour 27 October 2008 (4:51)
Mentioned in the previous video, Chris introduces his representation of himself, and Sonichu artwork on his guitar, in Guitar Hero World Tour.
- Captain's Log, Stardate December 28th, 2008 (2:37)
Captain's Log, Stardate December 28th, 2008 is Chris's first video log in over two months. He thanks his fans for helping him win a gift card in the GameStop Be A Star Sweepstakes, offers condolences to the family of Ryan Cash, and vows to complete the long-awaited Spring Break story for Sonichu 8.
- Captain's Log, Stardate January 6th, 2009 (5:47)
Christian announces that a deal has been made with Nintendo of America to introduce Sonichu and Rosechu as characters in the new Animal Crossing: City Folk game, although he seems to believe that early versions of these characters have somehow escaped into the internet.
- Captain's Log, Stardate January 8th, 2009 (1:43)
Christian issues a statement announcing the hacking of sonichu.net by Gregg Mays, demanding that the site be restored.
- I am STRAIGHT 12 January 2009 (:08)
Frustrated with accusations that he is gay, Chris attempts to set the record straight once and for all. He holds up a relatively tame picture of Britney Spears, apparently thinking that owning magazines with sexy photos of women in them is proof of his heterosexuality.
- Captain's Log, Stardate January 15th, 2009 (4:19)
Possibly under pressure from Shigeru Miyamoto and Reggie Fils-Aimé, Christian uploads this video to deny his page on Encyclopedia Dramatica as officially as possible. He also forbids everyone from looking at it.
- Captain's Log, Stardate January 16th, 2009 (:50)
Chris warns his fans that Jason Kendrick Howell has hacked his Tripod account again, so he informs them of his new Tripod account and website.
- CWC to Mr. Miyamoto-san 17 January 2009 (2:20)
During his talks with Shigeru Miyamoto to produce his own line of video games, Christian hits a snag when Miyamoto jumps to the conclusion that he is talking to a troll and not the real Christian Weston Chandler. To recover the trust of his business partner, Chris rushes to produce this video, in which he tries to appeal to Miyamoto's cultural background.
- Captain's Log, Stardate January 18th, 2009 (1:37)
Christian issues a scathing statement concerning hackers who used his email account to send messages to dozens of people saying Christian has come out of the closet. He denies this outrageous claim and proves his heterosexuality by stomping on the vibrator he has owned for years.
- Chris's Plea to Clyde Cash 19 January 2009 (3:23)
Christian begs Clyde Cash to stop torturing him for revenge over his brother's suicide. He suggests Clyde just get over it, and compares the death of Ryan Cash to the death of his dog.
- Captain's Log, Stardate January 21st, 2009 (1:35)
Christian announces that sonichu.info, the site he created just days ago following the hacking of sonichu.net, has also been hacked. He promises his fans (especially the female ones) that he will restore his true website soon.
- Captain's Log, Stardate January 26th, 2009 (1:43)
After weeks of talking about collaborating with Shigeru Miyamoto, Christian disappeared from the internet for several days around the time that he was scheduled to meet with Miyamoto in Redmond, Washington. Speculation grew that Christian was actually attempting to make this cross-country journey, until he finally posted this video, claiming to have just returned. Somehow you can just tell he hasn't even left his house since his last video.
- Captain's Log, Stardate January 30th, 2009 (3:24)
Chris retracts his January 26 statement about having flown to Nintendo of America headquarters to meet Shigeru Miyamoto. He also angrily responds to Reggie Fils-Aimé and his complaint about a panty shot in Chris's PowerPoint presentation, a complaint Chris distorts into false allegations of nudity and characterizes as a general opposition to heterosexuality.
- Captain's Log, Stardate January 31st, 2009 (5:56)
Chris retracts his 30 January retraction of his 26 January retraction, and apologizes for his unprofessional behavior toward Shigeru Miyamoto and Reggie Fils-Aimé. He then begs and pleads for Miyamoto and Fils-Aimé to merely postpone the Sonichu video game project indefinitely, rather than cancel it outright.
- Chris Comes Out of the Closet 5 February 2009 (6:09)
Threatening Julie with harm, Clyde Cash demanded that Chris come out of the closet on YouTube in exchange for her safety. Ambivalent about how to handle the situation, Chris posts a video in which he filibusters for nearly three minutes and finally declares himself to be a "Gaybian".
- Chris Destroys His Vibrator 6 February 2009 (2:58)
Christian explains why he had to make the two videos suggesting that he was gay, in order to satisfy an agreement with Clyde Cash. He then attempts to honor another agreement with Clyde by destroying his vibrator.
- Captain's Log, Stardate February 8th, 2009 (2:52)
In this video, Chris briefly recaps his previous videos, announces a new website, and speculates that PandaHalo may have been killed in the Australian Bushfires.
- Captain's Log, Stardate February 10th, 2009 (3:20)
Chris shows off his bedroom floor, in a bid to demonstrate to Clyde Cash that he has fulfilled his end of their agreement. Chris then follows up by reading a letter from Nintendo of America, responding to his private query about his negotiations with Shigeru Miyamoto.
- Captain's Log, Stardate February 18th, 2009 (2:30)
Chris opens by explaining that he's just finished filming a dedication for one of his sweetest Sonichu Girls. He doesn't name this female fan, but it's nevertheless clear that he's referring to Sarah May. Chris goes on to apologize for having ever said that he hates all gays.
- Captain's Log, Stardate March 4th, 2009 (2:26)
Chris, visibly distraught after the outing of Julie, explains that he has been under a lot of stress lately. He tells his fans to not believe the trolls, and yet, they shouldn't believe him, since he's not wearing his medallion.
- Captain's Log, Stardate March 10th, 2009 (4:45)
Chris sees the March 8 episode of Family Guy, "Family Gay," in which Peter Griffin becomes homosexual and Stewie cites Leviticus 18:22 in opposition of this development. In other news, Chris is hard at work on a new Sonichu medallion, and he publicly announces that he is withdrawing from the internet as a front in his Love Quest.
- Apology to Game & Hobby Place 16 March 2009 (:47)
Chris apologizes to Michael Snyder of The GAMe PLACe so that he can buy Eye of Judgement cards.
- Captain's Log, Stardate March 18th, 2009 (2:03)
Chris explains a few recent happenings, or lack thereof. He expresses his hope that he'll win some Eye of Judgment tournament and get some special cards. He then goes on to make excuses for his predictable delays in turning out any new comic pages, and he makes a brief shout-out to Ivy.
- CWC's Message for Ivy 20 March 2009 (:59)
Chris sends a "romantic" message to Ivy that will haunt your dreams.
- CWC Music Video Holding Out For a Hero 26 March 2009 (5:52)
Chris makes a "music video" to the song "Holding Out For a Hero" for Ivy. He also shows off new comic pictures in the process.
- Captain's Log, Stardate March 26th, 2009 (2:50)
Chris threatens to withhold comics from his fans if trolls refuse to leave Megan alone.
- Tour of Chris's House 27 March 2009 (8:59)
Chris gives a video tour of the landfill that is his house.
- Captain's Log, Stardate March 27th, 2009 (2:48)
Outraged over the leaking of secret information that he undoubtedly freely distributed to some stranger on the internet, Chris blows his stack and expresses his outrage in the only outlet he has--yelling empty threats and dirty words on the YouTube.
- Chris Sings Lovin' You 29 March 2009 (1:45)
In what is perhaps Chris's creepiest video to date, Chris delivers a short speech to Ivy and shows a few pictures. Chris's poor rendition of "Lovin' You" is sung in the background throughout.
- Chris Sings Fart Song for Flora 30 March 2009 (5:33)
Christian gives a prepared speech about the importance of flatulence, and then sings about farting.
- Take that Page DOWN NOW! 30 March 2009 (5:23)
Christian rages against his ED page, and then abuses a doll with a picture of Clyde Cash attached to its face.
- Secret Weapon 30 March 2009 (:41)
Chris makes fun of Clyde Cash based on his "mugshot" (actually a picture of Lee Hotti).
- YouTube Finale 30 March 2009 (1:08)
Chris calls out to Clyde Cash again, threatening to beat him up. At the same time, he decides to withdraw from the YouTube scene... for now.
- Captain's Log, Stardate April 9th, 2009 (1:16)
Chris posts his video on his new YouTube account, a week after saying he's leaving YouTube. He also announces his new website, http://www.cwcville.com.
- Captain's Log, Stardate Easter Sunday, 2009 (1:24)
Chris announces the recent changes to cwcville.com, and lets his sweetheart Ivy know that he loves her.
- More for the crabs 12 April 2009 (:28)
Chris gives a shoutout to Ivy's hermit crabs, Crass and Champ.
- The Return of Kimmi 12 April 2009 (:50)
Chris gives a shoutout to Ivy by kissing his blow-up doll taped with Ivy's face for a good 20 seconds.
- Bunny Hop 12 April 2009 (1:01)
Chris gives another shoutout to Crass and Champ by dancing like a child.
- A CWC Audition 16 April 2009 (7:46)
Chris video tapes himself in an audition with "Vanessa Hudgens".
- April 16 Fetish Vids 16 April 2009 (2:25)
Three leaked videos showing Chris drinking his own semen, spanking himself, and dancing naked in the shower.
- I am devoted to My Sweetest Ivy 17 April 2009 (1:58)
Chris apologizes to Ivy by talking to his sex doll (with Ivy's face attached) before he makes out with it.
- Matthew 5:27, CWC Confessions 17 April 2009 (4:49)
Chris apologizes to Ivy for cheating on her with Vanessa Hudgens with complete insincerity.
- Chris Calls Clyde Out 23 April 2009 (1:45)
After a nearly week-long silence, Chris finally speaks up again, this time calling out Clyde Cash.
- CWC's "It's All Coming Back To Me" 24 April 2009 (7:14)
Chris does another music video, this time to "It's All Coming Back To Me" by Celine Dion, for his and Ivy's wedding.
- CWCFlyingElephants 27 April 2009 (6:54)
In what is possibly the most insane video he's ever made, Chris runs around in his room, naked, screaming whatever comes to his mind.
- Captain's Log, Stardate April 28th, 2009 (6:04)
In this set of videos, Chris addresses the 16 April release of video and pictures and admits what was already obvious--that the woman for whom he made the sex videos is Ivy.
- Captain's Log, Stardate April 29th, 2009 (:48)
Chris apologizes for delays in any new comics and then leaves for a haircut.
- ShutUpBrain and WakeUpBrain 30 April 2009 (1:27)
Chris dramatizes his biological clock, which involves repeatedly hitting himself.
- For My Sweetest Ivy 1 May 2009 (5:08)
Chris threatens Ivy with promises of sex and hanging out at the mall and sings a Mary Poppins song.
- Keep CWC's Wikipedia Up 3 May 2009 (3:03)
Chris urges the Sonichu and Rosechu fanbase to keep up his Wikipedia page after it was deleted by Wikipedia Admins so that no more vicious lies and slander will spread about him on the internet.
- CWC Address to Unilever About AXE 4 May 2009 (6:36)
Chris tells Unilever to stop selling their products to homos.
- CWC only accepts IN-PERSON FEMALE Encounters 20 May 2009 (1:33)
A little bit of everything, Chris swears off falling for trolls, sings a silly song about being lonely, and tells the trolls to die.
- Captain's Log, Stardate May 22nd, 2009 (2:50)
Chris explains that he has closed the cwcville.com domain and has no plans to reopen it in the near future. He also notes he won't be making as many videos in the future. He seems surprisingly cognizant of the fact that if he stops producing content on the internet then the trolls will have no new material to use against him.
- Chris's Big Night Out 12 June 2009 (4:33)
Chris visits a local bar/restaurant, where he encounters a pair of fans who record him.
- Don't Trust Any Homos Over There 15 June 2009 (2:02)
Chris sings his own version of the song "Don't Trust Them New Niggas Over There", replacing "Niggas" with "Homos."
- I'm Sorry, Dude 15 June 2009 (3:02)
Chris apologizes to his gal-pal Kim for offending her gay brother.
- Captain's Log, Stardate July 1st, 2009 (2:20)
Chris denies that he was responsible for the untimely death of CWCville Mayor BILLY MAYS. He also mentions that he's continuing his Love Quest and that he will finish the long-awaited Sonichu Comic.
- Captain's Log, Stardate July 7th, 2009 (1:09)
Chris dispels myths that he has a Death Note. He also goes on a bit more on how he didn't kill Billy Mays, and that he shouldn't be considered a scapegoat.
- The July 10th Messages 10 July 2009 (3:50)
Chris calls out three people, insulting them and spitting out death threats. These videos would lead to Chris' then-current YouTube account to be shut down.
- Rollin' and Trollin' 17 July 2009 (7:57)
Chris gives a tour of CWCville, then proclaims that he has been trolling everyone from the start. This would lead to the appearance of Liquid Chris.
- CWC Trollin More 19 July 2009 (:31)
Chris proclaims that he is, indeed, a fat, jobless, slob of a manchild.
- REAL Protest against the FAKE 22 July 2009 (1:27)
Chris protests the beloved YouTube Chris-chan impersonator, CChanSonichuCWC.
- Do Not Dis C Ville 23 July 2009 (3:05)
Chris equates the purely fictional CWCville with the real Charlottesville, presumably because they both start with a "C," and declares that impugning one is to impugn the other.
- I Am The TRUE, Original Christopher Christian Weston Chandler; No Ifs, Ands Or Buts - 26 July 2009 (9:56)
Chris attempts to prove that he, not Liquid Chris, is the real Christian Weston Chandler.
- Captain's Log, Stardate July 29th, 2009 (9:45)
In this video Chris explains that he is a troll trolling trolls.
- SingStar Challenge Announcement 31 July 2009 (5:33)
Chris outlines the rules of the SingStar Challenge.
- SingStar Challenge Round 1 31 July 2009 (3:10)
Chris sings "Sonic Boom" from the Sonic the Hedgehog CD and addresses accusations of cheating, while Liquid Chris sings "You're Pitiful" by "Weird Al" Yankovic.
- SingStar Challenge Round 2 1 August 2009 (4:06)
Chris sings "Don't Say You Love Me" by M2M, while Liquid Chris sings "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" by Will Smith; Chris accuses Liquid of ad-libbing based solely on the video title.
- SingStar Challenge Round 3 3 August 2009 (4:09)
Chris sings "Autumn Goodbye" by Britney Spears, while Liquid Chris sings "Heaven" by Bryan Adams; Chris tries to use his high school yearbook to prove his identity.
- C.W.C. - Thank You :) 3 August 2009 (3:58)
Chris comes upon a "revelation" concerning why he is trolled.
- CWC - Hand Drawn Original 4 August 2009 (9:51)
Chris attempts to prove his identity by recording himself drawing like a four-year-old.
- SingStar Challenge Round 4 4 August 2009 (4:01)
Chris sings "The Touch" by Stan Bush, while Liquid Chris sings "Think Twice" by Eve 6; both contestants announce their rival's songs for the final round.
- For Kacey from CWC 4 August 2009 (1:21)
Chris pretends to be Liquid Chris in order to get china from Kacey.
- SingStar Challenge Round 5 5 August 2009 (12:07)
Chris sings "Can I Smell Yo Dick?" by Riskay, and replaces "dick" with the word "duck," and Liquid Chris makes him sing it again. Liquid sings "Lift your Eyes" by the Planetshakers.
- CHRIS!!! CHANDLER!!! 6 August 2009 (4:31)
Chris demands that Liquid Chris sing the full-length of the final song and tells people he is not "Ian Brandon SOMETHING!"
- CCWC's Final Warning to the Second CWC 9 August 2009 (8:19)
Chris tells Liquid Chris to stand down or he would call the police for "stealing" his identity.
- Captain's Log, Stardate August 12th, 2009 (2:43)
Chris expresses his disgust about the recent wave of fanart sent to him.
- Captain's Log, Stardate August 13th, 2009 (7:49)
Chris addresses the current state of the SingStar Challenge competition, declaring it, as of this date, currently ongoing.
- CWC Public Disclaimer 14 August 2009 (6:55)
Chris drops his dox and warns viewers not to buy Liquid Chris's merchandise.
- NO D*** WAY, IMPOSTOR!!! 14 August 2009 (2:48)
When Liquid Chris declares himself the winner of the SingStar Challenge, moving on to make Sonichu into a multimedia franchise and marrying his girl friend, Chris blows his lid.
- The Contest NEVER was to Determine Who was Who 15 August 2009 (5:12)
Chris backpedals on the purpose of the SingStar Challenge.
- Guitar Rock Hero Band Revolution Notes 16 August 2009 (7:35)
Chris speaks about his opinions of Guitar Hero and Rock Band, and addresses the kidnapping of CChanSonichuCWC.
- Light His Mind's Darkest Hour 16 August 2009 (2:56)
Chris preforms a Forgiveness Blessings on Liquid Chris.
- CWC Fighter 18 August 2009 (:37)
Chris does an interpretive dance that he mistakes for martial arts skills.
- One Blessing, and One Curse 18 August 2009 (3:32)
Chris deals out some Forgiveness Blessings and Curse-ye-ha-me-has.
- Captain's Log, Stardate August 20th, 2009 (1:56)
Chris announces his DeviantArt account as an alternative site for viewing his comic pages during the outage of Cwcipedia. He also claims that trolls are assuming his identity in attempts to trick various "companies," and that this will not succeed.
- Show RESPECT to me, "C"CWC 22 August 2009 (4:33)
Chris sings Aretha Franklin's "Respect," demanding people not only respect him but also praise him.
- THAT IS MY HOUSE - 27 August 2009 (2:58)
Chris demands that the videos of his house he put up just five months earlier be taken down or he's in trouble. In the uncut version, Bob Chandler makes an appearance, revealing why he wants the videos down.
- Bless the Fans, Curse the Trolls 29 August 2009 (1:55)
Chris proclaims himself a hypocrite as he vows that the trolls will go to Hell for mocking him, along with the homos.
- Captain's Log, Stardate August 30th, 2009 (1:43)
Christian Weston Chandler claims to have not received any boxes from the USPS or UPS. He then goes on to prove he's completely insane by taking on a second personality: Christopher.
- Captain's Log, Stardate September 4th, 2009 (2:46)
Chris thanks Vivian for his father's birthday present and also shows his displeasure at Vivian wanting to put the audiobooks on DVD and sell them, demanding that she remove all the videos and shut down her account before she can regain his respect again.
- Sign Destruction Video 6 September 2009 (1:20)
Chris shows his displeasure at Vivian's refusal to remove the videos by destroying the sign that was put on his front yard months earlier.
- Captain's Log, Stardate September 10th, 2009 (1:46)
Chris utterly dismisses a possible interview with Veronica Belmont of Playstation Magazine Europe as a troll, continuing to display his utter paranoia and control over what he wants to do and how he wants it.
- Chris dispels videogame rumors 13 September 2009 (4:30)
Chris proclaims that Sega's Project Needlemouse game is NOT a Sonichu game.
- Clyde Cash the kid video 16 September 2009 (1:12)
Chris wants his fans to call the cops on Clyde Cash, who he thinks is also Gregg Mays AND an elementary school kid!
- Captain's Log, Stardate September 19th, 2009 (1:14)
Chris addresses a troll who is selling fake Sonichu merchandise.
- Captain's Log, Stardate September 25th, 2009 (1:36)
Chris addresses fake websites and unofficial Sonichu merchandise.
- Captain's Log, Stardate September 29th, 2009 (8:02)
Chris claims to have a "Director's Cut" version of his DVD. He also claims Gregg Mays and Clyde Cash to be one and the same.
- Captain's Log, Stardate October 9th, 2009 (1:59)
Chris states that Barbara does not have AIDS, that he is straight, and that the trolls should grow up.
- Warning - Naughty Women ;) 10 October 2009 (1:15)
Chris tries to use his drawing of himself having sex with three women as evidence against allegations that he's a homosexual.
- Challenge for Clyde 11 October 2009 (2:47)
Christian calls out Gregg Mays/Clyde Cash for torturing his friends, then attempts to demonstrate how good of a fighter he is by punching a book, and then his own face.
- Chris Loses It 12 October 2009 (1:27)
A bizarre video in which Chris shouts to himself in the darkness, falls off a chair, and throws things at his camera.
- Challenge for Clyde II 14 October 2009 (2:33)
Chris tells Clyde Cash/Gregg Mays to come out of hiding and fight him man-to-man.
- War Paint Video 14 October 2009 (:59)
Chris unburies the
tomahawktoy gun he used to shoot at the Adam Stackhouse photo, and calls a war-curse upon the trolls through his alleged Cherokee ancestry.
- Captain's Log, Stardate October 15th, 2009 (2:34)
Chris makes note of the return of CChanSonichuCWC to YouTube after being kidnapped and abandoned in the Sahara Desert.
- Old Time Rock and Roll on Shredwud 17 October 2009 (3:57)
Chris playing Guitar Hero on an expensive flat TV. On easy.
- Brutal Legend 18 October 2009 (2:03)
Chris presumably plugs Brütal Legend. We have no way of knowing, as the video has no sound.
- Brutal Legend Plus 21 October 2009 (3:16)
Chris uploads another version of the previous video with sound this time, albeit with several skips due to PSEye neglect. He does indeed plug the game Brütal Legend and also takes a moment to hypocritically ridicule trolls.
- For Chris 22 October 2009 (8:32)
Chris, still seriously suffering from crappywebcamitis, lists a whole bunch of adjectives that don't really describe him.
- I Love You Kacey 23 October 2009 (4:57)
Thinking he may still have a chance at banging Liquid's girlfriend (after duping her in an attempt to get laid), Chris pours his heart out to her. Being the unselfish gentleman that he is, he also gives her express permission to date whoever she wants.
- 10242009 (:28)
Chris delivers a brief message to Gregg Mays to let him know he is not scared of him.
- For Kacey II 25 October 2009 (1:03)
Chris belches out-er-belts out another confession of love for
- To Clyde Gregg 27 October 2009 (4:25)
Chris declares his intentions to blackmail Gregg Mays/Clyde Cash by making threats to post a video that shows his real face.
- ClydeGoingOnGregg1 27 October 2009 (:53)
The first blackmail attempt towards Gregg Mays/Clyde Cash, which contains a picture of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes with the head of some white guy plastered on. Chris makes some dubious claims that the head in question belongs to Gregg Mays/Clyde Cash.
- For Chris II 27 October 2009 (1:09)
Chris tells Liquid Chris to "Back away from Kacey" and threatens to throw a hissy fit if his request is not obliged.
- Clyde's Buddy Matt Getting SUPER-LAID!!! 28 October 2009 (:25)
The second blackmail attempt towards Gregg Mays/Clyde Cash, which contains a picture of two drunk and lightly dressed women on top of each other. The one on the bottom has the head of a man in a Spider-Man mask plastered over her own. Chris claim this to be Gregg/Clyde's friend, Matt. That Chris is subtly (although it comes across as rather ham-handed) trying to make Gregg/Clyde look like a homo becomes clear.
- SHE IS MINE NOW 29 October 2009 (4:27)
With Aerosmith playing in the background, Chris raps (or makes an attempt to) and declares that Kacey is now his, and that he has defeated Liquid Chris.
- Clyde is Weaker than Water 30 October 2009 (1:10)
The third blackmail attempt towards Gregg Mays/Clyde Cash, in which Chris calls Gregg Mays/Clyde Cash weak and reveals more of the picture he claims is of him. Chris manages to instantly thwart his own attempt to portray Gregg/Clyde as weak and gay by showing pictures of himself flexing his non-biceps while wearing his sports bra, which he calls a "muscle bra". And just to top it off, Chris says that more men should wear these "muscle bras".
- 30 Push-Ups 30 October 2009 (1:29)
Chris attempts to do pushups while wearing his sports bra, and, unsurprisingly, he fails.
- Getting Foam Ed 31 October 2009 (:32)
The fourth blackmail attempt towards Gregg Mays/Clyde Cash, in which Chris reveals even more of the picture of the white guy and the gay Spider-Man which he insists is of Gregg Mays/Clyde Cash and Matt. Chris also claims that Gregg/Clyde has an urine fetish.
- My Half of A Whole New World for Kacey 31 October 2009 (2:38)
Once again Chris tries to pose as Liquid Chris, this time by horribly mangling the song "A Whole New World" from the Disney version of Aladdin in response to one of Kacey's videos.
- Greetings to Kacey's folks 31 October 2009 (2:31)
Chris addresses Kacey's parents and tries to portray himself as decent human being. In true Chris style, he does this by spewing a whole lot of bullshit and lies about himself.
- I AM STRONG 1 November 2009 (:58)
Chris once again reiterates he is "strong." He attempts to flex, grunts a lot, and talks in a "deep" voice, and claims Clyde Cash/Gregg Mays is weak.
- Twin Falling Towers 1 November 2009 (:30)
Chris 'shops the gay Spider-Man image over an image of the World Trade Center and mocks the terror attacks of 9/11 in a revolting attempt to blackmail Clyde Cash. Chris came up with this idea on his own.
- It Will Never End 1 November 2009 (:23)
In yet another entry in the Clyde Cash/Gregg Mays blackmail attempts, Chris reveals a large section of blank wall as well as the faces of the participants. He then claims these videos will never end, and flips off the camera.
- Apology for 9/11 Joke 2 November 2009 (2:19)
Chris makes a self-serving apology for the 9/11 joke and reuses the image in a slightly altered form in another threat against Clyde.
- Rescuing Kacey From Christian W Chandler 3 November 2009 (10:23)
Chris talks about the making of his Little Big Planet level for Kacey, kisses the camera, and plays through the ironically-titled Little Big Planet level he made for Kacey.
- 51 50 4 November 2009 (4:09)
Chris does hammer curls, poorly, with 12-packs of soda he claims weigh 50 pounds each. They don't.
- No More Jokes 4 November 2009 (1:36)
Chris reveals the inoffensive "gay Spider-man" picture, and is seemingly disgusted by it. YouTube pulls the video for some reason.
- Kacey, I Love You, and I Need You 6 November 2009 (5:12)
After the disastrous Father Call, Chris says he loves and needs Kacey, and tries to cry on camera but can't.
- CWC is Sad 10 November 2009 (2:44)
Chris, who is seemingly very sad, congratulates Kacey on her marriage with Liquid Chris.
- Red Letter CWC Certified Day 12 November 2009 (2:04)
Chris shows off the copyright certificate for Sonichu.
- Captain's Log, Stardate November 14 2009 14 November 2009 (1:59)
Chris fulfills his promise to upload a comic page, claims he has nothing on Craigslist and also claims to know people who know Clyde Cash's personal info.
- CWC Personal Sonichu Presentation 23 November 2009 (5:21)
Chris, having completely recovered from the loss of Kacey, tries once again to pitch his incestuous, pedophillic porno-comic to businessmen as a comic for children. All while dropping his dox once more and wallowing in narcissism.
- Sonichu Powerpoint 24 November 2009 (18:34)
Chris does a video version of The Sonichu Chronicles...with a hand-held camera.
- Captain's Log, Stardate December 3th, 2009 3 December 2009 (6:24)
Chris tells us that he is uploading a video that is showing him running, and then he babbles a lot about Little Big Planet.
- Sonichu's Edge 3 December 2009 (4:21)
Chris is shown attempting to run down a street. The video is, unsurprisingly, filled with jump cuts to hide his inability to do so.
- Holiday Greetings 5 December 2009 (1:28)
Chris seemingly draws Sonichu in the snow and wishes everybody happy holidays. In reality he just praises his comic again and not-so-subtly compares it to the coming of Jesus.
- Captain's Log, Stardate December 9th, 2009 9 December 2009 (8:08)
Chris talks about his disgust for the homosexual ads Jack Thaddeus has placed on CWCipedia and begs his TRUE and LOYAL fans in Europe to donate him money to get them removed. He then goes on access some rumors he have heard about a future Family Guy episode featuring him, and tells about his ideas for the episode which is just a bunch of narcissistic self-promoting bullshit. He also want his new gal-pal to voice Rosechu.
- Fanmail Reading 10 December 2009 (10:00)
Chris reads some of the fan letters he's received through the mail, and then complains about the quality of the free things given to him.
- Congrats, Jack Black 12 December 2009 (1:57)
Chris congratulates Jack Black for winning an award for Brutal Legend in the Spike TV Video Game Awards, an awards show that nobody cares about.
- IPods Down and Listen Up 15 December 2009 (1:43)
Chris attempts a freestyle rap, where he suggests that he has taken Viagra, and it has given him the confidence to rape women to produce tiger/panther cubs (or so his lyrics go). In reality, Chris's doctor has told him he has a vitamin deficiency and Chris is acting like the vitamins he's taken are
- Hello, Juffalo 18 December 2009 (5:53)
Chris tries to sing over another song, this time by Insane Clown Posse labelmates Dark Lotus. He has painted his face in the manner of a Juggalo, and also Sonichu, and fails at reciting the lyrics despite obviously reading them from a piece of paper.
- Captain's Log, Stardate December 20th, 2009 20 December 2009 (2:40)
Chris complains about a Times Square billboard bearing his image and tortures a cat.
- A Sonichu Day 24 December 2009 (9:16)
Chris helpfully illustrates what boring chores Sonichu and Rosechu have to deal with using the power of Lego minifigures.
- Shout out to Fans in Hospital 24 December 2009 (1:20)
Chris gives a shout-out to the Columbine shooters because "they got into a car accident and are now in the hospital".
- Kill De Jack 25 December 2009 (3:21)
Chris make a video endorsing murder of Jack Thaddeus for the ads he's putting on his site. Clyde Cash is also mentioned.
- Download For Play Only 26 December 2009 (3:44)
Chris rambles about how we should be able to download LBP levels and how a game's merchandise is its wedding ring and forbids everyone to alter his custom levels. He elegantly changes the subject at the end of the video to request the murder of Jack Thaddeus in revenge for the homo ads.
- To Clyde and Jack 27 December 2009 (3:25)
Chris states that he likes homosexuals, implies that Clyde Cash and Jack Thaddeus's actions harm the LGBT community, and suggests that the two aforementioned trolls commit suicide and rot in Hell.
- Address to my Cwcipedia SysOp 31 December 2009 (1:42)
Chris ask to the CWCipedia's Sysop to remove the ad right next to the title of his front page. He also wishes for the suicide of Clyde Cash and Jack Thaddeus.
- This was my fault 2 January 2010 (1:22)
Chris asks for forgiveness from the Coca-Cola company and the CWCipedia's Sysop for his infringement of copyright laws.
- Down with Asperchu 9 January 2010 (2:55)
Since Christian believes he is victorious over the gays after getting the despised ads taken off of his CWCipedia, he imposes his wrath upon Alec Benson Leary, the creator of Asperchu.
- Captain's Log, Stardate January 12th, 2010 12 January 2010 (1:11)
Chris, delusional as always, mentions talks of a work with now-defunct anime distribution company A.D.Vision (now known as Section 23) and gives a shout out to a mysterious girl named Ginger before going into a tard rage over the Asperchu ads on his site.
- Captain's Log, Startdate January 14th, 2010 14 January 2010 (2:11)
In this video, Chris tries to convince the audience that he is a good person even after he cursed someone and wished for their imminent demise.
- What's the Name, Christian Chandler, C H R I S C H A N 14 January 2010 (1:13)
Chris sings once again, performing his own variation of a "Mr. Plow Remix" that featured in a recent The Simpsons 20th Anniversary special, about how he is Christian Chandler. He proves that he cannot play the harmonica at all, making his statement in the Mailbag yet another lie.
- Captain's Log, Stardate January 15th, 2010 15 January 2010 (:28)
Chris expresses his desire to take on four dudes at once and then proceeds to drop his dox, again.
- Love Sonichu and Hate Asperchu (1337 version) 15 January 2010 (:51)
The video title, U8C43P2A37A8 y U8C1N023V0L, written in some kind of reversed 1337 pseudo-Spanish, is translated as "Love Sonichu and hate Asperchu". Chris tries to be clever by speaking Spanish backwards, but he just ends up sounding like a raving lunatic. He has also been wearing the same shirt for about 4 days now. Take from that what you will.
- Asperchu is a Horrendous Joke 17 January 2010 (9:30)
Chris runs down what he considers to be mockeries of himself in Asperchu, calls for Patti's spirit to eat Alec's soul for dinner, and threatens to get his church congregation and the FBI to take down the Asperpedia.
- Captain's Log, Stardate January 22nd, 2010 22 January 2010 (1:45)
Chris denies the homosexual implications of giving Asperchu a makeover by including home remodeling, cooking, and "myth busting" under the heading of "makeovers."
- Captain's Log, Stardate January 25th or 26th, 2010 30 January 2010 (2:28)
Chris apologizes to Alec and asks him to reduce the size of the Asperchu ads on the CWCipedia. He also dictates what letters the fans of Sonichu should send him if they want answers in the Mailbag.
- CWC address to Royal Board 1 February 2010 (4:23)
Chris, having been told that Sonichu violates a UK copyright, attempts to make his case to the Royal Board of Certification. For some reason, he seems hesitant to mention that Sonichu is based off of Sonic the Hedgehog, as though he's dimly aware that he's plagiarizing like crazy.
- Address to Mao, the S.O.B. 1 February 2010 (1:03)
Chris casts another Curse-ye-ha-me-ha, this time at Asperpedia's Mao, over the new homoerotic ads on CWCipedia.
- Apologies to Alec and Evan 1 February 2010 (2:15)
After cursing Mao, Chris excuse himself to Alec and Evan for the "Past Unformalities" and ask if he can tone down his publicity on CWCipedia.
- I Am Alive 5 February 2010 (2:30)
Chris reacts to the rumors of his premature death, claims that he will kill off Simonla, and says that he is sorry for spreading rumors regarding Alec.
- Captain's Log, Stardate February 9th, 2010 9 February 2010 (3:17)
Chris makes a video about how Mao, Alec, Evan and Sean have destroyed the undestroyable.
- Cwcsicle February 2010 (?) (1:17)
Chris films himself holding his duck in the snow for fifteen minutes in a bid to get himself featured in the upcoming Jackass 3D.
- Christian Love Day 23 February 2010 (1:12)
Chris proclaims that the trolls may take his dignity, but they'll never take HIS FREEDO- I mean, Christian Love Day!
- Magical Man Potion 24 February 2010 (2:11)
Chris mixes up yet another disgusting concoction, but this time it turns him into someone less pathetic.
- PS3 Tutorial for my fans 24 February 2010 (9:57)
Chris attempts to explain the PS3 and PlayStation Network.
- Captain's Log, Stardate March 2nd, 2009 02 March 2010 (2:33)
Chris apologizes to Alec, and shows off a new Asperchu medallion.
- A message to the Trolls 10 March 2010 (1:50)
Chris laments the ill effects the trolls have had on his life, and pontificates the feelings of a broken heart. This marks the end of his relationship with The Wallflower.
- Tito Got No Luck Against We Brits, Irish and Scots! 14 March 2010 (1:03)
A kilt-wearing Chris threatens Surfshack Tito with a panty shot and his amazing knife skills.
- "Damian Antaria", PLEASE, Don't Leave Me - I NEED YOU!!! 14 March 2010 (2:08)
Chris begs the Wallflower to be his sweetheart so he won't have to pay $100 for a prostitute.
- Happy Sonichu Day 17 March 2010 (1:23)
Chris congratulates himself for ten years of Sonichu, and tells his fans to stop pestering him about updates.
- C-Ya Later 21 March 2010 (6:05)
After witnessing the carnage on CWCipedia, Chris vows to stay off the internet. For real this time. Honest.
- Cleveland Show Voice Rant 22 March 2010 (1:06)
Chris discusses the quality of the voice acting on The Cleveland Show, 36 hours after vowing to leave the internet forever.
- F Abstinance 28 March 2010 (1:32)
Chris condemns abstinence-based sex education, but for all the wrong reasons.
- Michael Snyder is ColdHearted and Mean 12 April 2010 (4:28)
Chris returns to the Game Place and calls the manager "Jew" when he refuses to admit him back. Audio only.
- For J-R's Eyes Only.MOV 22 April 2010 (5:03)
Chris sets the record straight for his new gal-pal, performs oral sex on the camera, and talks about his bra.
- 04232010 - Autism Awareness & Men Should NEVER be Topless 23 April 2010 (8:49)
Chris talks about Autism while wearing a bra. He also chastises men who are topless because nipples should stay a mystery.
- 100 2178 8 May 2010 (7:07)
Chris sits in the dark and blames the Greene County school system for his having no friends.
- 05142010 15 May 2010 (4:44)
Chris talks about a girl murdered by her boyfriend and how he's unable to socialize due to the trolls.
- Some Favored Comedians 20 May 2010 (9:53)
Chris mentions his family before analyzing voice acting in his favorite TV shows, and talking about his favorite comedians.
- 100 2188 27 May 2010 (4:41)
Chris projects about trolls being autistic and obsessed with computers. He is also STRAIGHT.
- 100 2189 31 May 2010 (1:56)
Chris makes clear that he still retains the rights to Sonichu despite the CWCipedia being under new ownership. He also encourages the trolls to work harder in order to bring him back to the internet.
- 6 June 2010 (9:09)
Chris tries to explain why he was stalking Michael Snyder with a camera, and subsequent attempts at vehicular manslaughter. He then blames the internet for all his problems, again.
- EXCLUSIVE Manchester High School 2000 Reunion Required NOW 27 August 2010 (6:35)
Chris reaches out to his former classmates in an attempt to organize a High School Reunion. He also speaks out against the trolls and cyberbullying in general.
- Stardate, August 27, 2010 (2:50)
Chris explains how he formatted his PS3's hard drive, unexpectedly erasing all his content. Having learned about the true meaning of formatting and effectively destroying the most important aspect of his life, Chris concedes "victory" to the trolls.
- The MovingForward videos 29 August 2010 (6:36)
Chris breaks his PS3 dead for a cash bounty he was ineligible for.
- ItIsFinished.MOV 30 August 2010 (2:28)
Chris runs over the PS3's hard drives with his car due to a heckler.
- Haters Gonna Hate.MOV 6 September 2010 (1:32)
Chris rants at the trolls, complete with Sonichu medallion.
- XBox is OK.MOV 13 September 2010 (2:52)
Chris recants his hatred of the Xbox, homos and removes all curses he has given - probably as part of a name clearing drive to impress Jackie.
- Song for Jackie.MOV 16 September 2010 (3:50)
Chris creates another video for Jackie, in which he wears black and red facepaint to look like Mr. Popo and "sings" his version of "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" by Crash Test Dummies.
- Lars' Ship Has Sunk 25 September 2010 (1:35)
Chris sink's Lars' boat. The consequences will never be the same.
- Anti Troll Movement Video1 26 September 2010 (1:42)
Chris promotes his anti-troll efforts and Oil of Olay.
- New Address 27 September 2010 (1:03)
Chris makes a video for Lars in which he gloats about having "taken" Jackie from him, then explains how he will satisfy her every need, and warns Lars not to mess with Jackie.
- Lars Is Jivin'.MP4 30 September 2010 (:34)
Chris makes another video for Lars in which he mocks a boat Lars made for Jackie, compares it to a tape dispenser, and then abuses his own camera again.
- 100 2261.MOV 1 October 2010 (1:53)
Following on from the apologetic "XBox is OK" video from last month, Chris extends his apologies to employees of The GAMe PLACe, particularly Michael, for blaming them for his ban. Chris puts his behaviour down to stress.
- I like Mary Poppins 2 October 2010 (1:04)
Chris tries to dance like the chimney sweeps singing "Step In Time" in Mary Poppins.
- Lars Is Jivin'.MP4 2 October 2010 (2:57)
Chris uploads the full version of the Lars Is Jivin' video, with Chris mocking Lars for his obsession with model boats which ultimately ended his relationship with Jackie.
- 100 2266 4 October 2010 (6:12)
Continuing with the McDonalds character theme, the start of this video sees Chris dress up as the Grimace. He then removes his costume and proceeds to play the Gitar of Fail, while singing Mark Wills' Don't Laugh At Me.
- 100 2267 7 October 2010 (1:15)
Blackface returns, this time for Chris's impersonation of Clyde Cash - in retaliation for the recent rumors he's been making.
- 100 2269 7 October 2010 (5:34)
Dressed up in construction paper and armed with his Gitar, Chris attempts to impersonate the Beatles.
- 100 2270 7 October 2010 (1:36)
Chris attempts to impersonate Alec/Liquid in a video full of Asperchu rage.
- A Hike 9 October 2010 (8:52)
Chris exhausts himself hiking a very short distance.
- 100 2277 12 October 2010 (:54)
Chris dresses as Fred Flintstone, with bonus Homer Simpson impression at the end.
- 100 2279 12 October 2010 (1:39)
Chris does a poor Cleveland impression by holding a DVD case in front of his face.
- I put on my Wizard's cloak and magic hat 14 October 2010 (:47)
Chris dresses as Harry Potter and casts a spell to curse the trolls.
- 100 2281 15 October 2010 (1:23)
Chris uploads a video in of him in his parents' kitchen, slugging back on a bottle of Kahlúa and drunkenly ranting against Lars.
- Pregnant Act 18 October 2010 (1:47)
A self-impregnated Chris gives birth.
- Breast Cancer Awareness 18 October 2010 (:52)
Chris discusses the dangers of breast cancer.
- Gilligan Be or Not 18 October 2010 (1:06)
Chris performs a soliloquy of sorts from the TV show Gilligan's Island.
- Vitameatavegamin 18 October 2010 (:43)
Chris repeats, almost verbatim, a well-known segment from the TV show I Love Lucy.
- A Public Announcement for Congress 18 October 2010 (6:24)
Chris outlines his plans if he was elected as president.
- Pregnant Act 19 October 2010 (1:49)
Chris remakes the mpreg video he uploaded the previous day.
- A Workout 19 October 2010 (3:33)
Chris pads out his bra and does a workout.
- PlayingHouse 25 October 2010 (5:56)
Chris plays with some LEGO people.
- DayOut 25 October 2010 (15:24)
Chris drives around Ruckersville and Charlottesville in a series of nine videos.
- WeighIn 25 October 2010 (:27)
Chris weighs himself.
- FullHouse 25 October 2010 (1:27)
Chris tries to sing the Full House theme song and slurs it badly.
- ShowerClean1 30 October 2010 (:15) Grey T-shirt
Chris discusses the proper way to clean his shower wall.
- ShowerClean2 30 October 2010 (:18) Grey T-shirt
Chris cleans a single spot of his shower wall before giving up.
- ShowerClean2 30 October 2010 (:18) Grey T-shirt
- SpaghettiRoutine 30 October 2010 (4:50)
Chris mimics the way of making spaghetti with meatballs and demonstrates how to eat canned food like a pig.
- WelcometoBollywood 30 October 2010 (7:23)
Chris shows us his belly-dancing moves while wearing a padded bra.
- DrainedCreativity 30 October 2010 (:28)
Chris blames the trolls and Clyde Cash for his lack of creativity.
- DivineTrial 30 October 2010 (3:17)
Chris judges Clyde Cash in a Kangaroo court. He then proceeds to kill him, again.
- JuggaloShoutOut 30 October 2010 (:19)
Chris gives a "shout out" to fellow Insane Clown Posse fans and misattributes a song to them.
- HairDifferenceBefore 30 October 2010 (:43)
Chris shows us his dirty hair and prepares to wash it.
- HairDifferenceAfter 30 October 2010 (:36)
Chris shows us his washed hair, which shows little difference from the unwashed ones.
- HairDifferenceAfter 30 October 2010 (:36)
- Ghostbusters (video) 30 October 2010 (4:35)
Chris howls and then plays the Ghostbusters theme on Rock Band 2.
- ToJackie 30 October 2010 (2:32)
Chris swears on the Bible that he loves Jackie and that he cares more for her than video games, Sex toys or other objects.
- 100 2357.MOV 22 November 2010 (:24)
Chris announces that he is leaving the internet again and deletes all his videos in the process.
- Chris and Jackie's Date 11 July 2011 (4:21)
Chris and Jackie (played by a blowup doll) have a romantic date.
- Calling Out "Tito" - Don 06 August 2011 (5:22)
Chris returns to the internet, calling out trolls following an 8 month hiatus from YouTube. First on his list is Surfshack Tito.
- Deadline for Don "Tito" and Jeremy "Thorg" 06 August 2011 (1:05)
Chris finishes up with a hatrick video, where he sets a deadline for his demands.
- Calling Out "Alec Benson Leary" - Christopher 09 August 2011 (5:28)
Chris exposes Alec Benson Leary, The GAMe PLACe and adjusts his demands towards the trolls.
- It's not that cold 09 August 2011 (1:19)
Chris steps outside and re-enacts a scene from The Silence of the Lambs while dressed as a Tomgirl.
- Re: Don, and ReCalling Out "Thorg" - Jeremy 10 August 2011 (6:15)
Chris answers to Tito and keeps on harassing Thorg.
- Correction of EX relationship status 10 August 2011 (2:42)
Chris talks about his previous relationship with The Wallflower.
- Exposed - Jeremy Slonwhite of Vancouver, BC Canada 12 August 2011 (3:03)
Chris exposes Thorg and leaks details from his personal life.
- The Red-Maned Deer 12 August 2011 3:18
Chris reads Jackie a poem he wrote about stalking a deer and then fucking it.
- Calling Out Jack Thaddius - Ahuviya 16 August 2011 (6:27)
Chris talks about Jack Thaddius and exposes a new troll called Ahuviya.
- Wristwatch-SwissWatch for Jeremy "Thorg" 20 August 2011 (1:08)
Chris sings a song about wristwatches while showing watches and pictures of them.
- Re-Calling Ahuvia 23 August 2011 (2:48) Mix 107.5 Shirt
Chris talks his mind regarding Ahuvia's political views and his transsexualism.
- Calling Out "Julaaaay" - David 23 August 2011 (3:13) Mix 107.5 Shirt
Chris reveal everything he knows about Blue Spike and yells "JULAY" a lot.
- Gratitude for a good person in N.C. 23 August 2011 (1:08) Mix 107.5 Shirt
Chris thanks an anonymous fan who sent him a used laptop.
- Christopher Paul Whitney reveal 30 August 2011 (4:52)
Chris releases all the info he got on Alec Benson Leary and eats a microwaved pizza.
- SPARKLE like you mean it: ROBEE'S BALLAD 12 November 2011 (Various)
The debut album from Robee Sonee and the Tomgirls is leaked, where Chris sings about being Tomgirl and how he loves Jackie.
- Chris and Jackie's Date 25 February 2012 (various)
Four videos wherein Chris takes a blow-up doll in lieu of Jackie on a date.
- Forgot the Glitter 25 February 2012 (2:00)
Chris waggles his fat ass at the camera in a Wal-Mart dressing room.
- Little Tomboy Blue 25 February 2012 (2:00)
Chris performs an alarming striptease to Peaches's "Fuck the Pain Away."
- Who's Your Brony? 25 February 2012 (various)
Two videos wherein Chris exposes his "cutie mark" on his ass and dry humps a blow-up doll.
- You're Always Pretty 25 February 2012 (0:55)
Chris makes inappropriate comments towards Barbara in her first video appearance.
- Message for John Kyle 22 June 2013 (2:32)
Chris angrily addresses Cole Smithey's brother-in-law.
- CWC Lego Manchester High School Oct 18 2013 5 November 2013 (10:57)
Chris guides the viewer round his Lego high school while an unidentified person works the camera.
- Tour of Chris's House II 11 December 2013 (4:53)
Chris guides the viewer around his filthy house.
- Hello, my sweety baby Uncertain date 2013 (2:04)
Chris sings "Hello! My Baby."
|Christian Weston Chandler...Yep, I'm on TV :)|
Sonic Watch & Win Sweepstakes • "Song of Christian" • Mario Kart 64 Lego Raceway • Chris Chan in the PokéNews • The City of Cwicville Tour! • Animal Crossing Documentary • The 24th Wedding Anniversary Special • "So Need a Cute Girl" • "All I Want For Christmas Is a Pretty Girlfriend" • Harvey Birdman Commercial • Pixelated PS3 • FUTURE MESSAGE • KCWC Broadcast • CWC Slideshow Notes • Slideshow images
|Chris's video game videos|
Other game videos: Mario Kart 64 Lego Raceway | Chop Chop Master Onion's Rap Showdown | Sonichu Game Talk | CWC to Mr. Miyamoto-san | Apology to Game & Hobby Place | Fight with Mary Lee Walsh | CWC Music Video Holding Out For a Hero | SingStar Challenge | For G4's Web Soup | CWC Fighter | Brutal Legend | Brutal Legend Plus | Sonichu's Edge
For Julie's Eyes Only | ACWCAudition | Fetish Vids | Power | CWCFlyingElephants | Chris Humps His PS3 | THAT IS MY HOUSE (Director's Cut) | For J-R's Eyes Only | The MovingFoward videos | It Is Finished | Outdoors workout | JenkinsJinkiesCwckiApplication | Cwcsicle
|Chris's other videos|
Stackhouse gunnery | Tour of Chris's house | ShutUpBrain and WakeUpBrain | Stay Off Our AXE, you Homos! | MEOW | Fanmail Reading | Holiday Greetings | A Sonichu Day | Shout out to Fans in Hospital | Christian Love Day | Magical Man Potion | Happy Sonichu Day | See You Later | Cleveland Show Voice Rant | Abstinence Rant | Michael Snyder is ColdHearted and Mean | Autism and men bras | Greene County Conspiracy | EXCLUSIVE Manchester High School 2000 Reunion Required NOW | Cherokee clan | Pregnant Act | SonichuBabies | PlayingHouse | Wigwam | DayOut | ShowerClean | SpaghettiRoutine | HairDifference