The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
List of phrases Chris copied from media
It is no secret that Chris spends a healthy portion of his day watching Television shows. His preferences become apparent not only because he will constantly force you to listen to him talk about them, but also because Chris, in his infinite originality, likes to take phrases and sentences from shows and use them word by word in his everyday speech. This article attempts to list all of these occurrences, especially those he has used repeatedly.
Seth MacFarlane shows
- Blocky low resolution
- Grinds my gears
- Insert rod "A" into slot "B"
- Source: Sonichu 8, Page 1
- Origin: The line was originally said in the Family Guy episode "Emission Impossible", when Peter is making a crib for the other baby he and Lois expect to have. Brian, reading the instructions, says, "Insert rod 'A' into slot 'B'." Peter responds by saying "That's what she sa-" and is then cut off by Brian saying, "If you say 'That's what she said' one more time, I'm gonna pop you."
- iPods down and listen up
- Source: Family Guy's Prick Up Your Ears.
- Origin: The principal of the high school says this phrase. Also, Chris yelling "IN DA EAAAAYUR!" was taken from one of Lois' lines in the episode.
- George Washington Carver finding over 300 uses for peanuts (but not peanut butter)
- Dork of Ages
- Bad luck and extreme misfortune
- Source: Describing the effects of the Curse-ye-ha-me-ha
- Origin: "Fortune Cookie": Filburt's fortune cookie reads "Bad luck and extreme misfortune will infest your pathetic soul for all eternity"
- I'm much saltier now
- Source: Chris likes to say this to say that he's less naive about sex than he was in high school thanks to porn.
- Origin: Something Excel says to comment on her training.
- Breakin' my balls
- Source: Said about something that gives him a lot of stress.
(This is actually a common phrase, but knowing Chris and his track record of plagiarism, he more than likely stole it from South Park.)
- Origin: "Kenny Dies": Cartman tries to start a business selling aborted fetuses to stem cell research laboratories. When making deals over the phone, he says "Ugh, you're breakin' my balls man. Got 'em in a vice grip, here."
- Shove your ass down your throat and make you eat your underwear
- Source: Threatened Clyde Cash with this line in the video Take that Page DOWN NOW!.
- Origin: "The Breast Cancer Show Ever": Wendy challenges Cartman to a fight after the latter makes an extremely tasteless breast cancer joke. Cartman, not wanting to fight, tries to talk her out of it, but refuses to apologize for the joke publicly, prompting Wendy to threaten him with this line.
- One shall stand, one shall fall.
- Source: Used in a speech he gave to Clyde Cash during the infamous 20 January 2009 IRC chat, where Chris revealed that he had several pairs of DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS.
- Origin: Optimus Prime has said this phrase several times to Megatron in the television series, as well as the Transformers movie from 2007.