The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
Added to "CWC-ism" Since it is yet another replacement for a word that chris feels uneasy with. IJustDontCareAnymore 08:44, 20 April 2009 (CEST)
In one of the Bluespike videos he was told to say the word Niggers but instead he said 'Niggos'
- Magichan 18:23, 29 April 2009 (CEST)
Mimms / Lucas Sources
Where are they from? The sources don't link anywhere. --Tumbleweed 11:30, 19 May 2009 (CEST)
- Linked. Axe 05:11, 5 June 2009 (CEST)
I think he is actually saying 'niggows'.--Jessdesu 20:21, 12 August 2009 (CEST)
Is it Just Me
Or does the term "Niggos" sound like a Cereal. Try new Nigg Os from General Mills, with Marshmallow Watermelons, 40s, and buckets of KFC! But seriously, Chris-Chan's racist attitudes are born from his Southern heritage.
- New "Frosted Niggos" combine the deliciousness of watermelon with the refreshment of grape soda. From the maker of "Fucky Charms" and "Homo Nut Cheerios"! Buy now! But seriously, Chris's racist attitudes aren't completely rooted in his heritage. His precious Charlottesville is actually pretty liberal, by Virginia standards, though Bob-the-reprehensible-republican-cur (goddamn that's fun to say) probably put something of a damper on that effect. As mentioned in the article, he's Xenophobic, not white supremacist. Also, he's an autistic manchild who takes stereotypes seriously. Bob quite definitely had a hand in it, but not everything can be chalked up to that. NoVu 17:50, 30 June 2010 (UTC)
Suggestion: Change to "Chris and racism"
I'm sorry if it's considered inappropriate, but hear me out.
First of all. From what I know (I've lurked on here for quite some time) "niggos" can't be actually considered a CWC-ism. Sorry. I mean, he said the word only one time, and that was because he was forced to say "niggers" and mispronounced it. He then proceeded to say "niggers" the right way several times. It was not a strange retarded euphemism he created himself (as is the case with all other CWC-isms). He never called black people "niggos" by himself and, I guess, doesn't even remember he said that.
However, don't get me wrong, I think the event when Chris was forced to say "niggos"/"niggers" is hilarious, and definitely deserves a mention here.
What I suggest is: rename this article to "Chris and racism". It should include all races: Black people, Asians, Native Americans, etc. (as diff. sections). In the "Black people" section, there should be subsections for "Darkies" (I know Chris himself never actually used the word, but he publicly opposed it, and it's often used in trolling, fanart and such), "Niggos", "Niggers" (he actually said this word three times in the same chat; the third time he did it on his own will, citing the song "Don't trust them niggers"), "No blacks", "Half-and-half", and just miscellaneous topics like Obama, jerkops, Blachu etc.
Like I said, there should be also sections on other races; actually I've arrived here having clicked on the word "azn" (it was a caption, describing how a "jerk" drawn by Chris looks Asian). So, I think, these sections on other races are kinda needed, too.
So, what do you say, guys? If you think it's worth a shot, and if a mod renames the article, I'm volunteering to edit the article and compile the new sections myself. Again, sorry if inappropriate GokuGetEm 17:26, 18 November 2009 (CET)
- The thing is, "niggos" has become quite iconic and out of all the things Chris could have done (refused to say the n-word, said "n-word" instead of "nigger", bleep himself out, or just not be a retard and end the conversation), he chose "niggos." That seems like a rather deliberate choice of words, not a mispronunciation. If you look back, the page was originally called "Darkies" or maybe it was something like "African Americans" but "Niggos" seems to really capture the essence of it.
- I think that why there's this article and not a general article on Chris's racism is because the early Chris use to explicitly say "NO BLACKS" on his Attraction Sign and his Love Quest materials. He wrote a blog entry on MySpace saying something like "I Respect the African Americans as an Equal" or something like that when trolls started to get on his case about him, the fact he apparently got very nervous around black children while at The GAMe PLACe, and it goes on. He's not really overtly racist towards other races - the runner up would be Chris relating to Hispanics but that can really be mentioned in the Ricardo Weston Chandler article. Other than that, you'd just have a few one sentence things which can pretty much summed up by "Chris's worldview on race comes entirely from stereotypes depicted by popular culture."
- Obama already has his own article, as do the Jerkops, Blake, etc. and they have some references here.
- Also, on a note, not everything has to be "Chris and x." I think it's fine that the Niggos article primarily addresses Chris's relationship with black people, just as the Ricardo article is mostly about Chris's ventures into the Spanish language.
- So yeah, leave this page alone, niggo. --Champthom 09:40, 20 November 2009 (CET)
- He once said something along the lines of "I hate the Chinese." It's in one of the Mumble chats with Julie. Maybe #3? It will get transcribed eventually. --Anaconda 10:20, 20 November 2009 (CET)
- Okay, niggo, understood.
- Elaborating on what Anaconda said, how about an "Asians" page then? It could also mention Punchy Sonichu and his story, Prower, how Chris thought Emily was from a Japanese show because she looked Asian, how Chris parodied Japanese accent in of his chats, how Chris thinks Japan is famous for kung fu, etc. etc. Sorry, I'm still trying to figure out what's considered an acceptable addition here GokuGetEm 10:27, 20 November 2009 (CET)
- Maybe we can leave this page as it is, and instead make a new one for Chris's general racism? --Lime 19:26, 20 November 2009 (CET)
- After thinking a few secs – yes, I support this suggestion. I even volunteer to create the page, if no one else already wants to do it GokuGetEm 20:08, 20 November 2009 (CET)
Man in the Pickle Suit and CADD Chef shoul be added to the article
--Sonijew 21:11, 20 November 2009 (CET)
- Aren't they already? Or do you mean separate sections, with text etc? GokuGetEm 21:55, 20 November 2009 (CET)
Just a mention of Chris' troubles with them (and his reaction). --Sonijew 00:13, 21 November 2009 (CET)
- But... afaik, those troubles had nothing to do with them being niggos, and everything to do with them being a troll and a strict teacher. The only thing that needs mentioning here, imo, is that Chris associated Kene Meniru with the Chef from South Park based only on their race. If it isn't there, I'll add it to the article. --GokuGetEm 08:51, 31 December 2009 (CET) P.S.: The Man in the Pickle Suit (well, one of several trolls going by that name) is black? I thought that was just an artists depiction
This page should be shrunk to his proper size
"Chris approved of this pic, and said he liked it."
Oh rly? A citation fucking needed. --Sonijew is back 08:47, 5 July 2010 (UTC)
- done Pfargtl9000 Spam and Eggs 16:49, 5 July 2010 (UTC)
It's not racist for someone to find black women unattractive. It's just a preference for the physical characteristics of a female. Few men find Nigresses attractive, in point of fact. --DawnDusk 10:02, 4 July 2012 (PDT)