Talk:What's the Name, Christian Chandler, C H R I S C H A N
He claimed he could play the Harmonica in Mailbag 21. The sad thing is, I bet he doesn't even realize he's lying. I'll bet he honestly believes that his music is the shit.--Beat 02:10, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- I bet you're right. And worse yet, his playing is so laughably bad that every video not featuring that harmonica will henceforth be a disappointment. :/ Llort 02:40, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
Advice Dog Shirt
Chris has been wearing that thing for several days now. Is there a record of how long he's worn certain shirts, presumably without showering? --Jewlay 03:30, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- That's actually a pretty intrigeing statistic. I think he wore one at the end of the Kacey Saga for 4 days in a row.
- Something that strikes me as weird though, He claimed in one of the mailbags that he slept naked. So he's either lying (kinda farfetched, who'd sleep with a long sleeved shirt on?) or he's taking the shirt off when he goes to bed, and then putting it right back on the next day.--Beat 04:31, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- I bet he's sleeping naked. He got some hyper-sensibility to touch due to his Autism. The way he tucks his collar under the Medallion-Of-Fail is a clue of this. Sleeping with any clothes on would drive him crazy. This being said, I don't see him wear any undershirt and/or bras with them. The shirt is rubbing over his oily, smelly skin and soak everything like a sponge. After three days, the shirt should smell rancid indeed! Griffintown 05:27, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- He does dress in layers a lot--when the shirt has a collar, you'll see different colored undershirts between videos sometimes. He'll wear longsleeves under rugbys, too. But yeah, he's been rockin' the Advice Dog for about a week now which has too be close to the record, and I have a feeling (given the condition of the Chandler Family Laundry Room) that the other shirts aren't well maintained either. --Dude 05:32, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- The shirt is from Rugby Ralph Lauren. Rugby is a division of Ralph Lauren known for their bold, eccentric patterns and graphics. The gold embroidery on the left chest of a man kicking a rugby ball is their logo. You can see the logo on other shirts on their website here: -> The chain had a store in Charlottesville that closed in 2008. It is interesting to note that even on sale, these shirts are priced substantially higher than a rugby at Goodwill. --3301 05:53, 17 January 2010 (UTC)
Name spelling?? Chischan added to fail?
I believe this is the second time I know of that he's miss-spelled his name... he spelt it C-H-I-S-C-H-A-N this time (trying to spell ChrisChan I'm hoping...) and during the Reggie Fils-Aimes saga where 'Reggie' says that he saw Chris's powerpoint and he spelt his name wrong, "you spelt your name ChriSTAIN". Would this be worth mentioning in the video summary? I know it's in a quote right under the video...but still. And for those that know stuff about Autism...is this a symptom of Autism? Or is Chris just failing at spelling (not something surprising really...)? If it is a fail...could this be added to the What Chris Fails At article or possibly the Chris and Grammar/Spelling article? --4Macie 21:10, 7 February 2011 (PST)
- The thing about the video summary to me is that it gives a general idea of what happens in the video for people who don't have time to watch it, without getting too specific. It's not a symptom of Autism, more a symptom of him typing his name many times over the years. As for the Fail article, last time we discussed it, it was about things Chris regularly/consistently does wrong, and if he's only mistyped his name twice over the past 10 years of content, that's not that bad. Freecell 08:18, 8 February 2011 (PST)
- I suppose when you put it that way...yeah it was a dumb idea. SORRY. <3 --4Macie 16:28, 8 February 2011 (PST)