If you are considering donating to Chris, please keep in mind that he lies about needing money.
- It has been 13 days since Chris begged for money.
- It has been 117 days since Chris uploaded pages to meet his paid obligations to the Sonichu comic.
Article of the Now
Son-Chu is the name Chris gives to his car. It was originally a 1994 Ford Escort station wagon that Chris drove until 2013, when he replaced it with a white Cadillac Seville, until it died from a cracked engine block. From September 2014, Chris drove a 2010 Ford Focus sedan, until November 2018, when its engine died. The Chandlers currently share one vehicle: Barb's Dodge Grand Caravan, although Chris has now transferred the SONICHU plates onto it.
This Day in Christory
Today in Christory, in 2006, Chris wins a Yu-Gi-Oh! Sage's Stone Secret Foil Promo card on eBay, probably for Megan.
Did You Know...
- ...that Chris is now a proud member of the SLGBTQ community?
Quote of the Now
—CHRIS CAN FEEL THE COSMOS!
For a list of updates from this month, see May 2019.
For all current updates about Chris, visit the Kiwi Farms
- 25 May - Chris goes on a tweetstorm over his sleeping methods. He is also interviewed by Youtuber Nick Robinson over his rumored discovery of Pappy Van Poodle, a character from Rusty's Real Deal Baseball.
- 24 May - Midland Funding files for garnishment against Chris after he failed to maintain payments on a $2,777.90 judgement from December 2018.
- 21-22 May - Sets of Twitter DMs from the latest people trying to worm their way into Chris's life, Sarah and Steve, are posted.
- 15 May - Chris goes to court for a warrant in debt for money owed to Portfolio Recovery Assets LLC. It ends with a continuance to 19 June.
- 13 May - Chris lists a throw blanket on eBay for $200, tweeting that "we need the money here, that’s for sure."
- 11 May - Chris dumps a bunch of retconned lore about Reldnahc Notsew Naitsirhc on Twitter.
- 9 May - Chris sees the Detective Pikachu movie. He gives it a glowing review.