Quote of the Now
Ongoing: June 2019 (social media • sales listings) • Dimensional Merge • Financhu Crisis
Due to time and space constraints, only major updates are listed. For all current updates, visit the Chris section of the Kiwi Farms forum.
- 19 June - Chris goes to court for another debt hearing. An eyewitness account is posted, mentioning that Chris spent much of his time there acting like a child and making goofy noises, while Barb tried in vain to control him. The court rules in favor of the creditor, so Chris owes $2,681.70 to Portfolio Recovery Associates.
- 16 June - Chris commemorates his late father in a series of Twitter posts, mixed in with pontificating on how all religions are really his doomsday cult in different forms, and how Bob changed his Sonichu form to be easier for Chris to draw.
Chris's eBay seller account is restricted, likely due to his poor performance and repeated failure to ship items. All of his listings were also removed. Three days later, Chris encourages his fans to donate to him directly in exchange for items, saying, "I don't need a listing for that."
- 13 June - In a rant on Twitter and in the video Believe in the OCs and Deities!, Chris proclaims that Christ himself is an OC of equal level to the CPU goddesses, and is reaching out to churches and PokéStops to complete the Merge. He encourages followers to send kind thoughts to fictional characters in other dimensions. In between these retreats to his fantasyland, he begs for money. Also, Chris records Pewdiepie Does Not Live Here; He Lives In Sweden!, in which he doxxes himself yet again, complaining about getting mail labelled for PewDiePie.
- 12 June - Chris tries to justify being unemployed by claiming he has a God-given job overseeing the Dimensional Merge. He also makes a new post on Patreon, for the first time in over 10 months, saying he was too distracted with the dimensional merge to deal with sending out books or producing content.
- 31 May - Chris learns that Mary Lee Walsh had retired earlier in the month. His response is mixed, wishing her well while also complaining about her conduct back in 2004.
- 26 May - Sarah and Steve bail on Chris, posting that they had been swindled out of hundreds and treated as subhumans.