May 2010 seemed to be starting off with a whimper. Chris's radio silence seemed to have continued even after the uploading of the UNTRUE and DISHONEST versions of Sonichu 11. Many were proven wrong when Chris finally reappeared, boasting proudly that he had been able to disconnect the Wi-Fi Antenna from his Playstation 3, not realizing the damage he had done.
On 8 May, Chris won 4 tickets to an extreme sports rally. He called up Rocky to see if anyone in the young adult social group would want to go with him, but no one ever called back. Seeing as no one was going to go with him, he scalped three of the tickets and sat alone in the stadium next to a "lovey-dovey" couple while watching people with a far greater amount of success than him perform feats of acrobatics on motorcycles. After watching the events, Chris returned home lonely and upset, and made a video, wherein he is closer than ever to realizing how big of a fuck-up he really is, but, unsurprisingly enough, he blames all of his current troubles on a conspiracy he believes the Greene County School Board have staged against him. A week later, he puts up another video where he uses another tragedy to garner sympathy.
On May 13, DariaCamacho, a "fan-manager" for Chris, is given access to the CWCkipedia and begins making massive and seriously needed update to the website. Chris has reverted them and Daria has questioned why he has done so. It's only a matter of time before these two have a falling out.
Events of May 2010
- 1 May - the Sysop finally removes the Twitter feed from the CWCipedia page. Also, due to getting Jackie confused with another girl, Chris accidentally uncovers a troll. Chris, however, claimed he received the information directly from the troll forums.
- 5 May - Chris uploads a new video, in which he reveals he removed the Wi-Fi Antenna from his PS3, then shows off his "pimped out" PS3 Keyboard.
- 8 May - Chris goes to see the EXTREME ACTION SPORTS at John Paul Jones arena in Charlottesville with one of the four tickets he won on the radio.
- 8 May - Chris uploads a new video in which he discusses his experience with the Greene County School Board after getting kicked out of his high school.
- 9 May - Clyde Cash leaks a zip file of revisions to Chris's current OkCupid profile directly to the CWCki
- 12 May - A challenger appears. During the short-lived Jackie saga, a noble
trollwoman by the name of Sydney, most likely under the direction of Clyde Cash, attempts a trolling of Chris, but unfortunately comes up short. Chris's heart level remains intact, and the unsuccessful woman was most likely executed by Clyde Cash.
- 13 May - A mysterious individual going by the name DariaCamacho is given sysop power on the CWCipedia Declaring herself a "Fan-Manager" she writes short articles for some of Sonichu's Minor Characters, and updates the main page. None of these changes are especially insulting or threatening.
- 14 May - Chris reverts DariaCamacho's changes without comment.
- 14 May - "DariaCamacho" makes several changes to the front page of the CWCipedia, moving templates and adding a new greeting to Sonichu fans from herself : "Hello, my name is Daria Camacho. I am helping Chris out by maintaining the CWCipedia while he is on hiatus. I have noticed that he is very sad and depressed and that he is much too stressed to help maintain the CWCipedia. This is why I was sought out to help with the day to day on the CWCipedia. Rest easy, Sonichu Fans as I will make sure when Chris returns, the CWCipedia will be at tip-top shape!". Again, none of the changes are insulting or threatening.
- 14 May - Chris reverts DariaCamacho's changes to the front page, again without comment. DariaCamacho sends Chris a discussion message, politely asking why he undid her edits and stating she only wanted to make the front page more presentable, while making it easier to find the most up to date information on Chris and the Sonichu Universe. She also states the massive cwciwiki logo is far too big, and makes some cosmetic changes to character bios page.
- 15 May - Chris posts a new video where he uses the death of UVA student Yeardley Love in an attempt to garner pity. He also states he's now paranoid of girls.
- 15 May - DariaCamacho attempts to make changes to the CWCipedia Main Page, which Chris later reverts. Meanwhile, the garish site background returns.
- 16 May - A leaked series of e-mails from an alleged autism awareness volunteer chronicles her doomed attempts to talk some sense into Chris.
- 16 May - Another series of e-mails is leaked, in which Chris hits on a
trollinnocent woman just trying to buy his Guitar Hero guitars off eBay. Note: these emails take place in late September/early October 2009, right around the time Snorlax was battling AIDS.
- 16 May - Chris reverts Dariacamacho's changes again to the CWCipedia, and responds angrily to her question on her discussion page, and as always blaming his autism for acting like a manchild.
- 17 May - DariaCamacho makes more changes to the CWCipedia, this time adding one line of text to blank pages for some of Chris's highschool crushes.
- 18 May - DariaCamacho adds in more to Sarah Hammer's entry, then starts entries to the Playstation 3, Metal Sonichu and Bionic.
- 20 May - Chris talks about his favorite comedians for an excruciating ten minutes.
- 20 May - DariaCamacho adds a bio page for Clawdorf.
- 21 May - DariaCamacho proposes that Chris explain his regular daily schedule for his fans, breaking down how much time he spends sleeping and playing PS3.