Despite her being a slutty slutty slut whore earlier in her life, I truely feel sorry for barbera, she didnt deserve chris, or that squaler of her house. -Cody
- She didn't have to have a kid with Bob, she had Cole, and Bob had his kids. Though it probably wasn't documented in the early 80s, the fact that both of them were over 40 when Chris was born made the likelihood of him being born autistic higher. Plus, as mentioned everywhere else, Chris wasn't born Chris. Someone made him that way in those formative years. Isarko 06:36, 27 January 2010 (UTC)
I feel like somewhere in this page it should be mentioned how her voice is identical to Chris'. In one prank call video I couldn't tell it was her until she referred to Bob as her husband. Sallyfox 06:09, 25 December 2009 (CET)
GodJesus damn. Now I can easily see the effects of keeping around a 28 year old autistic manchild for so long. She looked a LOT better (and a lot less like Snorlax) in this image. Pfargtl9000 01:57, 12 April 2010 (UTC)
- It may be simply that she, like anyone who would have to put up with somebody like chris, just gave up on life. The picture with Desi pretty much says it all.J0haely 07:05, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
Yeah. You know we need this in there. As well as the image and a space set aside for the reaction that she and Chris will inevitably give. Remember how he reacted when Megan in the original picture was mistaken as Crystal? Well this will induce 10 times the ammount of tard rage. From both of them. Now thats something i'm going to want to see. Who else here wants to see Barbara do a youtube rant? --Edward 20:43, 2 February 2010 (UTC)
- I think you might be jumping the gun. Barbra's nowhere near as dumb or volatile as Chris, I doubt you'll see her on camera anytime soon.--Beat 22:02, 2 February 2010 (UTC)
- I can dream dammit! --Edward 22:05, 2 February 2010 (UTC)
- Chris's reaction to the new ad was an absolute letdown. All he said was to tell us to complain to Mao about the ad and he never even mentioned what kind of ad it was. I had to scroll through multiple pages, dodging that nasty ass picture just to find it. Thanks a lot for scarring us, whoever the fuck made that. --CWCAttack 23:27, 2 February 2010 (UTC)
- I think that'll be Mao. Personally I think that its not much more disturbing than CWC's Rule 34 of Mary Lee Walsh. I'm more disturbed by the fact that after he tard raged so hard over the original shecameforCWC being mistaken for Crystal that hes all cool and calm about a huge detailed rendering of him doing the same thing to his elderly mother. And bear in mind that his mother is real, unlike Crystal. I think that says volumes about Chris. And his mother can't be too happy once she finds out, can she? Somehow I don't think he'll ever tell her though. Someone should call the Chandlers and inform them that porn of Barbara has surfaced on Chris's site. --Edward 00:37, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
- Just wait him out. Speculation is that he might have not noticed the ad--he might have been holding up paper in front of the screen and isn't aware that the ad has changed. He spent 17 minutes making changes to templates, and then quit, which makes me think that he finally saw the image. Also, his last edit was changing a mailbag template--which gives me the feeling that he was about to answer one when he saw the ad. Or he might not have realized that it's supposed to be Snorlax.--MoarLurk 03:51, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
- If he hasn't seen it yet (which is likely given his reaction so far) then I think that we'll be hearing all about this in his next few videos. And for years and years Chris will tell girls that he meets in the mall all about it, and oh the laughs that will be produced. I still think that we can expect some sort of reaction out of Barbara too. If he tells her. He might, given his policy on honesty. However his honesty also dictates that he'll lie about things to keep his parents happy. But mostly only if it benefits him. If he stands to lose from telling his parents then he won't tell them. So I think someone should call the Chandlers and tell them. Break it gently though, lest the lumberjack have another heart attack. --Edward 18:12, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
Source is broken.
In the citations, the sixth one, a PVCC thread, is not public information. --16BitAlex 20:37, 16 June 2010 (UTC)
Is this verifiable?
I am not adding this yet because it's a pretty huge deal and I want to be 100% on it first. There's a user here-- I wish I could remember who-- whose userpage is full of various observations from people on /cwc/, #sonichu, PVCC etc. One of the posts from PVCC is the note that Chris sometimes sleeps (slept) with his mother. Not having sex. Obviously not. But apparently they'd watch movies together sitting on his bed, and then he'd sort of curl up next to her and fall asleep, with her asleep holding him. At first I couldn't believe it, but this is Chris. And if this is true it absolutely belongs on the page. It's pretty clear he has a strong Oedipal fixation on her (part of being stuck in a childlike state of development) and this makes sense. I'll go hunt for the quote. In the meantime, can anyone corroborate this? It seems almost a bridge too far even for our manchild. Sygerrik 10:17, 25 August 2010 (PDT)
- BAM found it. Here we go: "This is something I just learned from Ivy, and this corresponds with what a field agent has confirmed about Chris has seen with Chris getting 'touchy' around Snorlax when Bob isn't looking. It's - Chris likes to sleep with his mother. According to Ivy, what Snorlax will do is come into Chris's room, the two will watch movies and lay down on the bed as Chris holds her, then they both fall asleep. In his bed.They use to do it downstairs on the couch but Bob started bitching about it, telling Chris to grow up and such. Yes, this is very shocking and hard to believe. But considering the prevailing opinion is that Chris wants a mommy he can fuck, this adds a new level to this analysis. [. . .] I mean, Snorlax and Bob don't even sleep in the same room anymore, they've been married for some time and there's usually a point where a marriage becomes more of a friendship, and both Chris and Barb are both human in that they need some intimate contact and affection. But the thing is, while this is normal of small children to want to cuddle with their mothers, it's not fucking normal for 27 year olds to do this. And I think there's actually a period in childhood development (normal one, anyway) where a child learns that they can't have mommy all to themselves but they have to share her with daddy. Looks like Chris never really reached that realization. Freud would have a fucking field day with Chris. Seriously though, I imagine one day we will get Chris confirming this, as he makes a video saying 'Yes, I do sleep with my mother, but what child does not sleep their mothers at some point in their lives?'"
Apparently via Champthom. Champ, can you confirm? Did you say that/is it true? Sygerrik 10:22, 25 August 2010 (PDT)
- You know, for some reason this fails to surprise me; It's only natural to expect this kinda behavior from Chris and Snorlax, though it is a bit more stimulating now we have an actual account for it. Awesome find. --EdtheHedgehog1894 13:29, 25 August 2010 (EST)
- See CWCki:PUBLICMEDIA. While my source is reliable, my source won't make this statement public and this is otherwise heresay which isn't a very firm evidence. While this is significant, I'd rather see this verified in some public fashion. --Champthom 21:36, 7 September 2010 (PDT)
- Just found this on YouTube, from a link on the article. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxGU4nSlX0M Keep it in or remove it?--Henry Bemis 23:35, 7 August 2011 (PDT)
You are now aware
CFA 21:09, 7 April 2011 (PDT)CFA
- slowpoke.jpg--Champthom 21:12, 7 April 2011 (PDT)
Barb: The root of the problem?
I was reading over the Ivy Q&A thing, and apparently the first time Ivy called the Chandlers, Barb was at the phone asking her personal questions. I was thinking, maybe it's not Chris with the horribly high standards, but Barbara? I could totally see Barb enforcing high standards on Chris, not allowing him to date men or women of races other than his own, maybe she even told Chris to put down the single mom on Facebook. This is just a theory, but might anyone know whether or not there's any truth to it? -- IcyHotWings --
- All I know is that this is not a forum.--trombonista 20:08, 6 July 2011 (PDT)
Do we have evidence that Barb and/or Bob had any desire to divorce/separate? The article section about her marriage to Bob suggests that his parents wanted to divorce but chose not to for Chris's sake. Source? Yes I get that we get the impression that Bob and Barb liked to spend time in separate rooms of their house, but so do many couples in "healthy" marriages, particularly if one, the other or both are considered to be elderly. --Anonymax 23:57, 20 September 2011 (PDT)
- As far as anyone can tell they were just fossils. Neither would have a sex drive and they'd basically just be living with each other. If you were either one wouldn't you get the shits with the mannerisms of the other after almost 30 years raising Chris together? Supposedly they used to go out drinking but in their decaying state that wouldn't be an option, biologically or financially. If they divorced someone would give up pension/rent money and the house. If it was a marriage of convenience, fine. It would feel like stomping on Barb's grave to speculate on that kind of thing without evidence. Nullity 02:00, 21 September 2011 (PDT)