|YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK!
The contents of this page have been bought with tax payer money!
The PlayStation Vita is the successor to the PSP. Chris got one two days after its American release, on his 30th birthday, 24 February 2012. It also brought his biggest spending splurge for quite some time, as in the weeks after, seventeen new games appeared on his PSN account. This suggests that he spent $470.83 on games alone, and with Vita going for $299.99, Chris spent $770.82 (plus tax) at the very least, proving that, with Bob dead, the tugboat is Chris's to waste as he pleases.
Chris bought (all prices are estimates):
- Army Corps of Hell: $39.99
- Dungeon Hunter: Alliance: $35.99
- Escape Plan: $14.99
- Little Deviants: $29.99
- Lumines Electronic Symphony: $35.99
- ModNation Racers: Road Trip: $29.99
- MotorStorm: RC: $9.99
- Plants vs. Zombies: $14.99
- Rayman Origins: $39.99
- Reality Fighters: $29.99
- Sumioni: $19.99
- Super Stardust Delta: $9.99
- Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack: $7.99
- Touch My Katamari: $29.99
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss: $44.99
- Unit 13: $35.99
- WipEout 2048: $39.99
Of course, Chris may have availed of multibuy discounts, download-only discounts, and probably got one of these games free with the Vita. Against that, it's very likely that he also shelled out for memory card(s), a carry case, DLC, other games that we haven't seen on PSN yet, etc.