Article of the Now
ProjectSNT, aka Courtney, is an artist who redesigns Sonic OCs. Among her artwork is a redesign of Wild Sonichu, featuring a poofy tail. Chris, triggered over the change, tried to guilt-trip Courtney into scrapping the design.
On 6 December 2019, the ProjectSNT Twitter unveiled a redesign of the Chaotic Combo. An upset Chris replied, "I only Wish I could like this, but I am really unable to," neglecting to actually explain his issue with the art. Responding to an unrelated tweet with one of his enablers, Chris stated, "I am not replying to this, to move my Reply down the tweet wall, because something Seriously Triggered Me. No, No." (although Chris proceeded to casually make a few more unrelated tweets). Returning to the ProjectSNT tweet chain, Chris replied to enablers asking him what his issue was simply with a reaction gif reading "TRIGGERED.", before casually commenting on other subjects.
This Day in Christory
Today in Christory, in 2009 Chris makes a video congratulating Jack Black for winning a Spike TV Video Game award for his voice acting in "Brutal Legend". He also offers consolation to Jack for not winning the Game of the Year award.
Did You Know...
- ...that Chris is now a proud member of the SLGBTQ community?
Quote of the Now
||[Wild Sonichu] needs his tail to be a leaf! Its gliding properties make him able to fly and jump higher! Don’t give him a big ol’ poofy Pachirisu tail, Courtney! Come on! GAAAH! That really triggered me!
|Chris, on why he had a tantrum over ProjectSNT's redesign.
It is currently December 2019.
Ongoing: My Little Pony (playing cards)
Only significant events are listed. For all current updates, read Chris's recent social media posts or visit Kiwi Farms.
Barb is not dead; we last heard from her
23 days ago.
- 7 December - Triggered over a redesign by ProjectSNT of Wild Sonichu, and sick with a urinary infection, Chris whines on Twitter in Yoda-style word salad. He later offers actual insight into why he got so angry, but ultimately comes off as petulant over an aspect of his character so minor that he normally glosses straight over it.
- 29 November - Reversing course, Sockness denies Chris the right to use his demon OCs in his works unless they marry, declaring such use would be copyright infringement.
- 27 November - Sockness is pushed back a comfortable distance again on Twitter as Chris denies that they must be in a relationship to complete the Dimensional Merge.
- 26 November - In an effort to promote his trading cards, Chris live-streams himself playing with them again.
- 23 November - A new website, Cwcvilleshopping.com, for Chris to sell his expensive expansion packs to a free game is launched.
- 19 November - Two weeks after the Chandlers pay a $650 property tax bill, Chris begs for more money on behalf of Barb, posting a creepy photo of her and demanding people not tell him to get a job. On the same day, Second Round Sub files for garnishment against Chris for the $2,476.63 judgement from a year before.
- 18 November - The Dimensional Merge enters its second year.