It is currently September 2020.
- 15 September - Discord Q&A 7 is released.
- 12 September - Discord Q&A 6 is released.
- 10 September - Discord Q&A 5 is released.
- 4 September - Chris has Barbara record a video saying she's fine; he later does a reaction video to the fourth part of TF2 Analysis's Red Vs Blue brony cartoon.
- 2 September - The two debt cases from January wrap up; Chris owes $2,773.56 to one of his creditors and $905.36 to the other. In a message to a Watchman, Chris discusses his debt hearing, Transformers toys, and the Dimensional Merge.
- 31 August - The court file on Chris's trespass after being forbidden charge from 2018, in which he repeatedly signs his name as "Chris Chan Sonichu", is posted on Kiwi Farms.
- 30 August - Fans discover that Chris's CWCville Shopping website is shut down. No announcement is made by him.
These usage notes will not be included in articles bearing this template.
This template sits in a place of pride on the CWCki Main Page. It is a list of recent Chris-related activity, namely new content. To prevent the list becoming too long, older entries should be removed as newer ones are added; no more than seven entries should appear in the list at any time. If a full calendar month passes after an entry is listed (eg it is 1 April and there is an entry from 28 February still up), it should be removed, even if the list then has fewer than seven items.
To add new updates to the list, simply edit this template, and place a brief description of what happened at the top of bulleted list. Please also link to a source, and set it in boldface, so viewers can know where to read further. Entries should also be documented on the current month article. Try to phrase things differently instead of always beginning entries with Chris does X; it can get monotonous. The 'Barb watch' works similarly to the begging counter: update whenever Chris mentions Barb doing something that would be impossible as a corpse, or he confirms that Barb has indeed passed.