It is currently June 2023.
- 3 June - Part 3 of The Lainchu Manifesto is posted, covering events and chats from January 2021 to February 2021, including Anaxis's DMs with Chris, Naught, and The WCT, and chats in The Place.
- 30 May - Chris is spotted for the fifth time playing Magic: The Gathering at Modern Table Top Gaming, and is photographed.
- 29 May - A photo and signature of Chris from 27 May is shared.
- 25 May - 14 Branchland Court is visited by an anonymous fan and posted to Facebook.
- 17 May - Part 2 of The Lainchu Manifesto is posted, covering events and chats from September 2020 to December 2020, including Anaxis's DMs with Chris, Naught, and The WCT, and chats in The Place.
- 7 May - 14 Branchland Court is photographed, showing Chris's junk and a well-kept lawn, and an alleged sighting of Barb.
- 3 May - Chris is spotted for the third time at Chesterfield Towne Center, and is photographed once more.
- 17 May - Roleplaying as Scarlet Selinia from January 2020
- 15 May - High heart rate from September 2020
- 11 May - Merge priority from October 2019
- 9 May - Defending Sockness, stress, and CALM supplements from October 2019
- 8 May - Sleep Schedule from December 2020
- 4 May - Dating Sim and transformations from December 2019
- 3 May - Maladaptive Daydreaming from October 2019
These usage notes will not be included in articles bearing this template.
This template sits in a place of pride on the CWCki Main Page. It is two lists of recent Chris-related activity, one for current updates, and another for newly added information. To prevent the lists becoming too long, older entries should be removed as newer ones are added; no more than seven entries should appear in each of the lists at any time.
To add new updates to the list, simply edit this template, and place a brief description of what happened at the top of bulleted list. Please also link to a source, and set it in boldface, so viewers can know where to read further. Entries should also be documented on the current month article. Try to phrase things differently instead of always beginning entries with Chris does X; it can get monotonous. Document the next milestone in Chris's legal proceedings (or when he is to be released from prison, should it come to this) in place of an Ongoing event.