It is currently December 2019.
- 13 December - In admitting Courtney's variation on Wild Sonichu as being an OC from another dimension, the threat of more Yuletide mayhem in response to trivial character changes is neutered.
- 7 December - Triggered over a redesign by ProjectSNT of Wild Sonichu, and sick with a urinary infection, Chris whines on Twitter in Yoda-style word salad. He later offers actual insight into why he got so angry, but ultimately comes off as petulant over an aspect of his character so minor that he normally glosses straight over it.
- 29 November - Reversing course, Sockness denies Chris the right to use his demon OCs in his works unless they marry, declaring such use would be copyright infringement.
- 27 November - Sockness is pushed back a comfortable distance again on Twitter as Chris denies that they must be in a relationship to complete the Dimensional Merge.
- 26 November - In an effort to promote his trading cards, Chris live-streams himself playing with them again.
- 23 November - A new website, Cwcvilleshopping.com, for Chris to sell his expensive expansion packs to a free game is launched.
- 19 November - Two weeks after the Chandlers pay a $650 property tax bill, Chris begs for more money on behalf of Barb, posting a creepy photo of her and demanding people not tell him to get a job. On the same day, Second Round Sub files for garnishment against Chris for the $2,476.63 judgement from a year before.
These usage notes will not be included in articles bearing this template.
This template sits in a place of pride on the CWCki Main Page. It is a list of recent Chris-related activity, namely new content. To prevent the list becoming too long, older entries should be removed as newer ones are added; no more than seven entries should appear in the list at any time. To add new updates to the list, simply edit this template, and place a brief description of what happened at the top of bulleted list. Please also link to a source, and set it in boldface, so viewers can know where to read further. Entries should also be documented on the current month article. Try to phrase things differently instead of always beginning entries with Chris does X; it can get monotonous. The 'Barb watch' works similarly to the begging counter: update whenever Chris mentions Barb doing something that would be impossible as a corpse, or he confirms that Barb has indeed passed.