Editor's Note: If there are less than seven events listed, always remove the events that occured a month or later ago.
It is currently August 2022.
- 11 August - "Waive right to indictment" and "transportation order" are listed on Chris's case file, and a review is scheduled for August 2023.
- 8 August - Chris's incest case goes before a grand jury and is given a continuance. A motion hearing is scheduled for 9 August, possibly regarding an autism disorder deferred disposition motion by the defense, which was filed on 5 August.
- 6 August - Jail Letter - 21 July 2022 and the rest of Jail Letter - 4 July 2022 are released.
- 5 August - Jail Letter - 29 July 2022 is released.
- 29 July - Greene County Circuit Court posts information on Chris's case - the charge and a detail page.
- 28 July - Chris's hearing for the incest case takes place; his case is scheduled to go before a grand jury on 8 August 2022.
These usage notes will not be included in articles bearing this template.
This template sits in a place of pride on the CWCki Main Page. It is a list of recent Chris-related activity, namely new content. To prevent the list becoming too long, older entries should be removed as newer ones are added; no more than seven entries should appear in the list at any time. If a full calendar month passes after an entry is listed (eg it is 1 April and there is an entry from 28 February still up), it should be removed, even if the list then has fewer than seven items.
To add new updates to the list, simply edit this template, and place a brief description of what happened at the top of bulleted list. Please also link to a source, and set it in boldface, so viewers can know where to read further. Entries should also be documented on the current month article. Try to phrase things differently instead of always beginning entries with Chris does X; it can get monotonous. Remove items when they are about a month in the past. Document the next milestone in Chris's legal proceedings (or when he is to be released from prison, should it come to this) in place of an Ongoing event.