August was the eighth month of 2020. The month was most notable for having a number of leaks provided by the Watchmen while Chris himself answered some questions through Discord. Elsewhere, the COVID-19 pandemic continues.
- 2 August - A scrapped interview from September 2017, between Chris and the Internet Dream Lounge, is leaked.
- 6 August - Chris's Last Will and Testament is recorded; he announces that, upon leaving for dimension C-197, his possessions are to be left to Meghan Kathleen Ringo and Kevin Fairchild, and that Barb is to allow Kevin to move into the house.
- 10 August - A large number of images are leaked on the CWCki's Discord, ranging from pictures of conversations between Chris and weens to new pictures of Chris's room. Chris also joins the Discord.
- 11 August - The full version of Tour of Chris's House III is leaked.
- 14 August - Chris is banned from the CWCki Discord.
- 16 August - Chris posts on Twitter about replacing an air conditioner and wearing a du-rag.
- 22 August - Chris answers a Q&A over Discord.
- 26 August - Chris's application for his temple to be considered a Pokéstop in Pokémon GO is rejected.
- 27 August - Chris takes a break from being possessed by Sonichu and answered a few more questions for the ongoing Q&A.
- 28 August - More of the ongoing Q&A is answered in a call. Chris resumes being possessed by Sonichu.
- 30 August - Fans discover that Chris's CWCville Shopping website is shut down. No announcement is made by him.
- 31 August - The court file on Chris's trespass after being forbidden charge from 2018, in which he repeatedly signs his name as "Chris Chan Sonichu", is posted on Kiwi Farms.