March was the third month of 2014. Two months after the infamous fire incident, Chris was rumored to be shoplifting at Best Buy. He denied it on Facebook, but Kim Wilson posted that she saw him doing it. A day later, Chris posted about a website possibly releasing footage of him shoplifting.
Events of March 2014
- 3 March - Pictures of 14 Branchland Court post-fire are leaked to the CWCki Forums.
- 5 March - Chris takes photos of a sculpture he made in February called "Billboard Person from Melting Chaos."
- 22 March - Some e-mails are leaked to the CWCki Forums, later revealed to be part of a trolling scheme.
- 25 March - Chris uploads another LEGO picture of Manchester High and sets it as his cover photo on Facebook.
- 28 March - Chris submits another photo of his Lego Manchester High School to the Awesome Alliance competition page.
- 30 March - Chris posts on Facebook about a rumor of his shoplifting.
- 31 March - Chris again posts on Facebook about the reported release of Best Buy footage of his shoplifting.
- 31 March - Chris takes about 20 photos of Lego minifigures of his high school staff.