November was the eleventh month of 2019. Jacob Sockness convinced Chris that Null was the Devil incarnate, and that the Kiwi Farms was slated to be destroyed by the Dimensional Merge. Debt collectors attempted to garnish the tugboat this month, and Cwcvilleshopping.com was established.
- 3 November - Sockness turns Chris against Null, denouncing him as the Devil incarnate. Kiwi Farms is slated to be destroyed by the Merge.
- 5 November - Elections take place for the Virginia Senate and House of Delegates. Rob Bell is reelected.
- 8 November - Sarah and Steve join forces with Sockness to isolate Chris further, seeking to sever his ties with the many other interested parties surrounding them.
- 10 November - Ben Saint livestreams with Chris for four hours.
- 13 November - Hasbro unveils a trailer for a new incarnation of My Little Pony, and an upset Chris protests it should be delayed and the fourth incarnation continued instead.
- 14 November - Chris digs deeper into his psyche by telling everyone on Twitter to "break their own fourth wall". He links the concept of "fourth wall-breaking" to communicating with people across dimensions.
- 18 November - The Dimensional Merge enters its second year.
- 19 November - Two weeks after the Chandlers pay a $650 property tax bill, Chris begs for more money on behalf of Barb, posting a creepy photo of her and demanding people not tell him to get a job. On the same day, Second Round Sub files for garnishment against Chris for the $2,476.63 judgement from a year before.
- 23 November - A new website, Cwcvilleshopping.com, for Chris to sell his expensive expansion packs to a free game is launched.
- 26 November - In an effort to promote his trading cards, Chris live-streams himself playing with them again.
- 27 November - Sockness is pushed back a comfortable distance again on Twitter as Chris denies that they must be in a relationship to complete the Dimensional Merge.
- 28 November - Thanksgiving.
- 29 November - Reversing course, Sockness denies Chris the right to use his demon OCs in his works unless they marry, declaring such use would be copyright infringement.\