November was the eleventh month of 2019.
- 3 November - Sockness turns Chris against Null, denouncing him as the Devil incarnate. Kiwi Farms is slated to be destroyed by the Merge.
- 5 November - Elections take place for the Virginia Senate and House of Delegates. Rob Bell is reelected.
- 8 November - Sarah and Steve join forces with Sockness to isolate Chris further, seeking to sever his ties with the many other interested parties surrounding them.
- 10 November - Ben Saint livestreams with Chris for four hours.
- 13 November - Hasbro unveils a trailer for the fifth incarnation of My Little Pony, and an upset Chris protests it should be delayed and the fourth incarnation continued instead.
- 14 November - Chris digs deeper into his psyche by telling everyone on Twitter to "break their own fourth wall". He links the concept of "fourth wall-breaking" to communicating with people across dimensions.
- 18 November - The Dimensional Merge enters its second year.
- 19 November - Two weeks after the Chandlers pay a $650 property tax bill, Chris begs for more money on behalf of Barb, posting a creepy photo of her and demanding people not tell him to get a job. On the same day, Second Round Sub files for garnishment against Chris for the $2,476.63 judgement from a year before.
- 23 November - A new website, Cwcvilleshopping.com, for Chris to sell his expensive expansion packs to a free game is launched.
- 26 November - In an effort to promote his trading cards, Chris live-streams himself playing with them again.
- 27 November - Sockness is pushed back a comfortable distance again on Twitter as Chris denies that they must be in a relationship to complete the Dimensional Merge.
- 28 November - Thanksgiving.
- 29 November - Reversing course, Sockness denies Chris the right to use his demon OCs in his works unless they marry, declaring such use would be copyright infringement.