December was the twelfth and final month of 2021. Chris remained in jail for the entire month, presumably celebrating Christmas in the pokey. The biggest revelation of the month was that Barbara instigated a serious car accident in late November, causing serious damage to both herself and Son-Chu.
- 1 December - Two additional letters, one from 25 October and the other from 30 October, which Chris had written to Kengle are posted publicly.
- 2 December - A day which was "VERY Cosmically Eventful" according to Chris, apparently because it can be written as a palindrome (12/02/2021). Chris "observed" the date and later asked Kengle if he had done the same.
- 3 December - The jail letter addressed to Onion Farms user Celestia from 30 November is received and posted online.
- 6 December - Chris writes and sends the sixth letter addressed to Kenneth Englehardt.
- 7 December - The jail letter addressed to Twitter user Eels and the Egg-man from 30 November is received and posted online.
- 8 December - Kenneth Engelhardt reveals that he has received a fifth jail letter from Chris describing a car accident Barbara was involved in on 24 November which totaled her car and put her in the hospital. Kenneth does not make the letter public at the request of Chris. It also contains personal information about Chris's relatives.
- 9 December - Chris writes and sends the second jail letter to Onion Farms user Celestia. Chris bizarrely claims that Jacob Sockness started the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- 10 December - Chris draws "The Sonichu Temple's Relocation."
- 11 December
- 12 December
- 13 December - Kenneth Engelhardt receives and posts a Christmas post card that Chris wrote to him at an unknown date.
- 14 December - The jail letter from 9 December is received via Discord.
- 16 December - A ween, Larry Vaughn, posts on reddit about his latest visit to 14 Branchland Court. In this post, he claims that most of the hoard was cleared out of the house.  A Kiwi Farms post made a few days afterwards would prove the contrary to this.
- 25 December - Chris's first C-Mas while in jail.
- 29 December - Barb was found to be at fault for last month's car accident, and was charged a $30 fine and $76 in court costs.
- Jail Letter - 6 December 2021
- https://kiwifarms.net/threads/chris-writes-to-kengle-from-prison-dated-october-4th-2021.102598/page-83#post-10690383 (https://archive.md/7FK0T)
- https://kiwifarms.net/threads/chris-latest-letter-to-kengle-barb-sustains-serious-injuries-in-automobile-accident-30th-november.107209/page-13#post-10675538 (https://archive.md/H0kgz)
- https://www.onionfarms.com/threads/cwc-letter-posted-december-12th-part-1.2035/ (https://archive.md/DKBI5)
- https://www.onionfarms.com/threads/december-12th-cwc-letter-part-2-null-is-no-father-figure-influenced-by-demon-spirits.2039/#post-32713 (https://archive.md/R1PQu)
- https://www.onionfarms.com/threads/cwc-sends-kengle-a-christmas-card-the-penpal-relationship-reaches-its-apex.2045/ (https://archive.md/RITVo)
- https://kiwifarms.net/threads/chriss-second-letter-to-celestia-received-12-10-21.107678/ (https://archive.md/Zf12H)
- File:Barbara Chandler Fail to Yield Right-of-Way charge.png