June was the sixth month of 2019.
- 12 June - Chris tries to justify being unemployed by claiming he has a God-given job overseeing the Dimensional Merge. He also makes a new post on Patreon, for the first time in over 10 months, saying he was too distracted with the dimensional merge to deal with sending out books or producing content.
- 13 June - In a rant on Twitter and in the video Believe in the OCs and Deities!, Chris proclaims that Christ himself is an OC of equal level to the CPU goddesses, and is reaching out to churches and PokéStops to complete the Merge. He encourages followers to send kind thoughts to fictional characters in other dimensions. In between these retreats to his fantasyland, he begs for money. Also, Chris records Pewdiepie Does Not Live Here; He Lives In Sweden!, in which he doxxes himself yet again, complaining about getting mail labelled for PewDiePie.
- 16 June - Chris commemorates his late father in a series of Twitter posts, mixed in with pontificating on how all religions are really his doomsday cult in different forms, and how Bob changed his Sonichu form to be easier for Chris to draw.
Chris's eBay seller account is restricted, likely due to his poor performance and repeated failure to ship items. All of his listings were also removed. Three days later, Chris encourages his fans to donate to him directly in exchange for items, saying, "I don't need a listing for that."
- 19 June - Chris goes to court for another debt hearing. An eyewitness account is posted, mentioning that Chris spent much of his time there acting like a child and making goofy noises, while Barb tried in vain to control him. The court rules in favor of the creditor, so Chris owes $2,681.70 to Portfolio Recovery Associates.
- 25 June - Chris removes his Twitter account from protected mode, opening it again for public view and thus ending the Soft Exile.
- 26 June - Chris claims he had a heart attack two days prior. Presumably from his hospital bed, he breaks his 148-day artistic hiatus by uploading seven new Sonichu pages, all of them about the Merge. In those pages, he says he actually had "three heart attacks in one minute".
- 27 June - Chris uploads PsychicPowers, demonstrating his psychic abilities.
A video of Chris dancing with Magi-Chan during the 2017 BronyCon is found.
- 28 June - Chris uploads three new uncolored pages of Sonichu #15 to his Patreon, with two being patron-only, accompanied by a rambling Patreon update attempting to explain the plagiarism of Rosechu's Story and a reorganization of the Sonichu comic numbering.