On 13 June 2013
tries to lift Chris's spirits.
On 22 June 2013
, Chris sends a message to Cole
June was the sixth month of 2013. It marked the leak of another video tour of 14 Branchland Court, as well as a few more rants to Chris's half-brother, Cole.
Events of June 2013
- 2 June - Chris informs his Facebook friends that he is lonely.
- 6 June - Chris starts playing Toro's Friend Network, and the game is linked to Facebook.
- 7 June - Chris has made 20 friends in Toro's Friend Network, according to Facebook.
- 9 June - Anna tells Chris on Facebook that she re-watched his DVD with her friend and says he is a great person. Chris takes the opportunity to complain about Megan.
- 9 June - An e-mail from Chris to Jackie on 7 September 2011 is leaked to the CWCki Forums, in which Chris talks about his dream that, according to the Grim Reaper, his father's soul would not be claimed until the year 2015.
- 11 June - Chris has made 30 friends in Toro's Friend Network, according to a Facebook post.
- 12 June - Chris has made 50 more friends in Toro's Friend Network. He is also earning #mPOINTS Rewards in Crackle.
- 13 June - Chris likes two YouTube videos: "I Heard the Dog Bark" by Sesame Street and My Little Pony Equestria Girls Official Trailer 2, despite the fact that he once made a Facebook post raging about the Equestria Girls.
- 13 June - Anna posts to her friends, including Chris, that they should all go to Disneyland together.
- 16 June - A picture of Son-Chu photographed on Google Street View in June 2011 is leaked to the CWCki Forums.
- 17 June - Chris makes a Facebook post that he is lonely again.
- 20 June - A video of Chris's house on 8 June 2013 is leaked on the CWCki Forums.
- 20 and 21 June - Hidden Twitter posts from 16 April 2012 to 21 June 2013 are leaked to the CWCki Forums.
- 22 June - Chris posts on Facebook that "there are too many Trolls and Bad People in the world hiding behind the Internet constantly."
- 22 June - Chris records a Message for John Kyle, complaining about Cole's neglect of Barbara.
- 24 June - Mary McLerran, relative of Anna, posts to Chris that she is sending him good energy. He responds with ingratitude and sarcasm.
- 27 June - Chris makes a Facebook post about a skunk.
- 29 June - Chris complains to Cole Smithey on Twitter.