The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
In June 2009, Chris still showed relatively small internet presence. It was, however, found out that a few field-trolls had befriended Chris, and had started taking him out to bars. Several videos were shown of Chris enjoying the night life with the trolls, and some footage even showed that Chris had taken up drinking alcohol, a habit that he claimed to detest before this date. Chris also started using CWCipedia, a sister project to CWCki, as his own site. Slowly, Chris commenced the writing of articles, thus adding tons of information that was unavailable beforehand.
Events of June 2009
- 5 June - CChanSonichu is hacked by trolls, who upload the memorable "Coming out of the closet" video as well as an amusing, pro-gay music video.
- 7 June - Chris starts editing CWCipedia.
- 10 June - Chris regains control of his YouTube account, deleting the videos uploaded by the hackers and favorites several Britney Spears related videos in order to prove his straightness.
- 12 June - Video ScarletSanctum uploads footage of Chris drinking Long Island Iced Tea at T.G.I. Friday's with his new friends.
- 13 June - Video More footage of the same is posted by ScarletSanctum.
- 14 June - Video Chris sings Don't Trust Any Homos Over There, his poorly-conceived pastiche of "Don't Trust Them New Niggas Over There" from Boondocks.
- 14 June - Video Approximately two hours after the last video, Chris issues an apology.
- 21 June - The YouTube account for CChanSonichuCWC is created, with the premise that it is the real Chris, who has abandoned his old CChanSonichu account and has not yet realized an impostor is posting there.