The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
The things described in this article are still happening, so it may be subject to frequent change.
April is the fourth month of 2018.
- April 2018 Paid Video Requests
- More of Cole’s Things for Sale
- Buy Our Things off of my eBay to help us, Please.
- I’m stressed, but I am working
- Buy Right Now from eBay
- Dick Licker; that is I.
- With Apologies to Mister Resident
- Look, I Am helping my mother and I with the monies
- CLog 04172018 - Buy My Toys
- I have been paid to go; we’ll see if I can go (Seriously To Be Determined)
- 5 April - Chris lists more of Cole's belongings for sale. One of the items listed is the first issue of Marvel Comics Super Special, which featured Kiss. He also lists Cole's old homework and childhood awards.
- 6 April - Chris posts a drawing in support of flat-chested women. He also begs for sales of Cole's stuff.
- 7 April - For the first time since 2015, Chris' Facebook goes private.
- 9 April - Chris' Facebook account goes public again. He uploads another begging video featuring Barb and claims the Chandlers must make two payments to the mortgage company this month, echoing a problem from a year prior. Lastly, he complains that brown hair would make him feel like a loser.
- 10 April - Chris posts a listing on eBay for his lesbian pride flag, stating that he has realized his bisexuality and needs a new flag to match.
- 11 April - On the 74th day of the Sonichu comic's hiatus, Chris apologizes for the lack of updates. He records I’m stressed, but I am working and begs for more sales.
- 13 April - Chris lists more of his personal belongings and toys for sale. He also makes another begging video.
- 14 April - Chris offers the Amnyfest Ring for sale, listing it for $10,000.
- 15 April - Chris uploads a video of himself licking penises he drew on his wall. He removes his autographs from the Transformer toys put up for sale on eBay following feedback from fans complaining about it, and gets snappy at one fan. He also admires a CWC cosplayer, saying she is hot. Finally, he updates his Facebook's Basic Information section to note his newfound bisexuality and that he is interested in men and women.
- 16 April - Chris uploads two videos. One is an apology to a ween posing as his professor from PVCC, another is him demonstrating his strength by lifting dumbbells. A ween uploads a 4-second video of Barb to his channel, presumably having paid Chris for it. Later, Chris explains the latest streak of begging - he wants $600+ in order to go to BronyCon.
- 17 April - Chris says the BronyCon story was a cover for being in debt and states that he has multiple fetishes, is sexually repressed and needs redemption, then deletes the posts and claims his account was hacked. Chris then uploads Look, I Am helping my mother and I with the monies, followed by a live Captain's Log on Twitch promoting his eBay sales and featuring Barb. A few hours after the stream had ended, Chris uploaded I have been paid to go; we’ll see if I can go (Seriously To Be Determined), thanking Jack Z, a fan who gifted him $1,200 so that he could attend BronyCon 2018 in the hopes the two could meet.
- 18 April - Chris uploads two videos, the first video being a recorded dance and the second upload being a happy birthday wish for Frank, a friend of Jack Z's. He then brags about supposedly walking for two hours at 4mph on a treadmill on Twitter.
- 20 April - Chris delivers another video request (which is bookended by him begging for money to get a new phone) for Jack Z.