September 2010 began in the aftermath of yet another sequence of bizarre behavior by Chris, including an attempt to organize his 10-year class reunion and the violent destruction of his PS3 in exchange for over $9000.
The month started a little bit slowly, but things picked back up in amazing style come the first half of the month. After proclaiming that he wouldn't let the trolls bother him and he was taking back control of his life, Chris posted up two videos, both involving a mysterious girl named Jackie, presumably the same one who dealt with him back in April.
Events of September 2010
- 1 September - Chris refuses to reveal the name of his new sweetheart in a correspondence with Clyde Cash and Surfshack Tito. He tells them he knows they are not going to give him $9,001 for destroying his PS3.
- 1 September - In an email to Jackie, Chris shamelessly hedges on his claims regarding money and video games. Jackie calls him out on his bullshit.
- 2 September - Chris purchases a new PS3.
- 2 September - Chris completely avoids Jackie's criticisms. She angrily threatens to leave him if he doesn't deal with his issues. He says he is helpless to fix his life in any meaningful way.
- 2 September - The Clyde and Tito PS3 E-mails are released by Clyde Cash, providing insight on the chain of events that led to Chris's well-thought decision to smash the original life upgrade.
- 3 September - Jackie tells Chris he cares more about video games than her, and demands that he return his new PS3. He refuses, and baldly asks her to go on a date.
- 4 September - Chris tells Jackie he is discouraged that she doesn't think he's boyfriend material, but still refuses to change anything about his life.
- 4 September - Bob turns 83, a milestone that many trolls thought was impossible.
- 5 September - Chris defends his video game hobby to Jackie, and says they should see other people.
- 6 September - Chris releases a new video, Haters gonna hate.mov.
- 7 September - Chris suggests a compromise to Jackie as a way to regain her respect. He's keeping the PS3, though.
- 8 September - Jackie questions Chris's resolve and again suggests that he is a video game addict.
- 9 September - Chris tells Jackie he no longer hates the X-Box and says he feels like a social outcast.
- 9 September - Jackie tells Chris to make a video demonstrating his love for her.
- 10 September - Chris is excited by Jackie's request. He says he wants to stop hating people, including the gays. Jackie provides specific details about her video request.
- 12 September - Chris tells Jackie he is working on her video.
- 13 September - Two new videos are released. One of them is addressed to Jackie, where he breaks his previous promise to not reveal her name, while the other shows Chris renouncing his hatred for the Hex Box.
- 13 September - Chris sends a copy of the video to Jackie, as well as some images, including, finally, an explicit drawing of men jacking off into Jackie's face.
- 13 September - Jackie tells Chris to make another video in which he dresses as Mr. Popo.
- 14 September - Chris agrees to the new video for Jackie.
- 16 September - Chris releases Song for Jackie.MOV, where he sings a song about his Love Quest while in blackface. In an email, he discusses the ideas behind the video to Jackie.
- 16 September - Jackie tells Chris to make a video every day of October. Chris thinks this is a bad idea. This makes Jackie cry.
- 18 September - Chris agrees to the videos for Jackie, and sends her some photos.
- 19 September - Chris tells Jackie about masturbation and items in his room.
- 19 September - A chat between Chris and an IRC regular dating back to 2008 is leaked by Clyde Cash.
- 20 September - Chris is revealed to have impersonated Samantha Thaddeus back in 2009, proven by a series of emails leaked by Clyde Cash.
- 20 September - Chris again denies to Jackie that he is addicted to video games.
- 22 September - E-mails from Gregg Mays, Vivian Gee and Clyde Cash are leaked, going back as far as 2008.
- 22 September - A list of Chris's Best Buy purchases, a bank statement for Vivian and a drawing Chris drew for Kate are leaked.
- 22 September - Jackie questions Chris about his video game purchases and his treatment of his friend Samantha.
- 22 September - Chris and Jackie have their first AIM chat.
- 23 September - Chris tells Jackie about his TrollBusters concept.
- 23 September - Chris is found to have purchased a ModNation Racers mod on eBay for $30.
- 25 September - Chris and Jackie talk again on AIM. She tells him to make a video addressed to her ex-boyfriend Lars, and another one in which he does pull-ups.
- 25 September - The Wallflower E-mails are released. It turns out Chris was never in an actual relationship with The Wallflower.
- 25 September - Chris uploads a new video where he sinks Lars' boat. The consequences will never be the same.
- 26 September - Lars sends an email to Chris, calling him fat and threatening to beat him up.
- 26 September - Chris begins his anti-troll movement with a video.
- 27 September - Chris makes a video for Lars in which he gloats about having "taken" Jackie from him.
- 27 September - Chris shares more boring details about the TrollBusters with Jackie.
- 27 September - Lars responds to Chris's video, saying he'll soon be taking Jackie away from Chris.
- 29 September - Chris apologizes to Jackie for not being in touch with her, blaming his internal clock.
- 29 September - Chris and Jackie have another AIM chat. They discuss work and the tugboat. She asks him to make another video for Lars.
- 30 September - Chris goes to a job interview. He sends a copy of his updated resume to Jackie.
- 30 September - Chris makes another video for Lars in which he continues talking about boats.