Jump to navigation Jump to search
February is the second month of 2017.
|“||I wish I could go back to September 5, 2011 and stop the staff from making the Loud Noise that killed my father with stressful surprise. I had more freedom when he was alive.||”|
|Chris, 16 February, perhaps contemplating a malpractice suit to get out of a financial hole.|
- 2 February - Chris posts that he has gotten used to skunk odor and compares it to perfume and cologne.
- 5 February - Chris realizes that he is aroused by Sailor Moon music.
- 7 February - Chris declares that CWCville is a sanctuary city.
- 8 February - Chris reminisces about his high school days and demands that Joshua Martinez and the Gal-Pals either befriend him or apologize for wanting nothing to do with him in his adulthood.
- 9 February - Chris posts that he's aware of the CWCki Club.
- 9 February - Chris wants to use the power of Subliminal Frequency Hypnosis to make his ass fatter, in the hopes of attaining a woman's hourglass figure.
- 10 February - Chris attends a LGBT event and photos are posted of him there. Afterwards, he sees The Lego Batman Movie with a friend.
- 12 February - Chris looks up Megan Schroeder's Facebook.
- 13 February - Chris claims he has empathy.
- 14 February - Chris lectures on the meaning of empathy.
- 15 February - Chris feels sick.
- 16 February - Chris uploads A browsing around an ol' playground, in which he begs for money before showing footage of himself walking around a playground. Shortly after uploading, he edited the video to eliminate the section of himself on the playground, instead ending it at the entrance; however, copies had been made of the original video.
- 16 February - Chris posts that hospital staff were to blame for Bob's death in 2011 and says he had more freedom when Bob was alive.
- 24 February - Chris turns 35.