- 1 April - Chris is annoyed at an April Fools Day joke made by Geno Samuel for Chris-Chan: A Comprehensive History, which involved changing the title and thumbnail images of the series to refer to Donald Trump.
- 2 - 4 April - BABSCon, an unofficial My Little Pony convention held in San Francisco, was to be held but was delayed another year.
- 3 April - A fan snaps a photo of Chris's car, showing the damage it has sustained from his fender bender the previous month.
- 4 April - Another fan inquires about the damage to Chris's car; he explains it was from backing into a big rig trailer the previous week.
- 15 April - A listing of supposed meditation crystals and enchanted rocks is released on Praetor's Etsy shop.
- 26 April - Chris posts on Instagram that he got his stimulus check, and purchased a 3-month subscription (which is $165) to The Crystal Council, a subscription box service focused on crystals and rocks.
- 28 April - Chris gets his first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination, while Barb gets her second dose of Pfizer.