Jump to navigation Jump to search
|“||THANKS A LOT YOU GOD DAMNED BUNCH OF BASTARDOUS CHILDREN!!! Her Life Is Ruined!!! And It was My Fault for TRYING TO MAKE PEACE WITH YOU LOT!!! I Really Wish I Never Created THIS New Account and Tried to Reach Out!!!
Good Fucking Bye!!!
|Chris, 5 October, posting on Kiwi Farms about Jessica Quinn breaking up with him.|
- CLog 10042017 - Q&A 1
- IMG 5424
- CLog 10042017 - Q&A NO MORE
- CLog Special - PATREON & MORE
- CLog 10172017 - Medallion Making
- Re-enactment - Gingers Have Souls
- Sachumo Interview
- CopperCab interview
- 1 October - Barb turns 76.
- 3 October - Chris opens a Redbubble shop. Pages 84-94 of Sonichu 12 are released on Patreon.
- 4 October - Chris registers a new account at troll forum Kiwi Farms, posting that he will take questions and answer them; later, he live streams his responses. He wants to take Jessica Quinn to a MLP party meant for children on 7 October.
- 5 October - Jessica Quinn deactivates her Facebook account. Chris pleads with her to text him in IMG 5424. Quinn then officially breaks up with Chris, saying it was because her Facebook account was hacked. Chris rages in CLog 10042017 - Q&A NO MORE!!! and on a new Kiwi Farms thread.
- 6 October - On this day, Jessica Quinn and Chris would have met up for the first time, had they not broken up the day before. Newly single Chris drowns his sorrows in ice cream, insisting that Quinn is missing out on being aroused by his obesity. He waits to see a My Little Pony movie with his Pokemon club friends, lamenting that he has no GF to see it with because of his fanbase. He views a Kiwi Farms thread on the breakup and rates several of Doopie's posts.
- 7 October - Chris announces that he's recovering from the breakup, and adds that CWCville's ZIP code is 16429. He uploads a bizarre sketch of Sonichu rapidly losing weight for Sonichu 12.
- 8 October - An interview with Chris, on the Internet Dream Lounge podcast, is released to Kiwi Farms. Chris releases a preview of Sonichu 12 with Rosechu working out to lose weight.
- 9 October - Chris records an updated intro for his Patreon, saying he still wants money for bills and that he wants to outsource the manufacturing of Sonichu Amiibos to other people. The lineart for the final page of Sonichu 12 is completed. He finds the Facebook page for Megan Schroeder's online shop and posts a message complimenting her.
- 10 October - Chris contemplates fan works of Sonichu and himself, saying that he now takes them with a grain of salt, and urges the artists to hone their skills further. Later, he reviews the Sonichu Finale webcomic.
- 11 October - Chris requests that fancomic artists print their comics via a self-publishing site and send him a copy, in exchange for a copy of one or two Sonichu books. He also apologizes to, and forgives, Alec Benson Leary.
- 14 October - Chris comments on speculation that a background pony in My Little Pony is meant to be a parody of him, believing that it's not the case.
- 16 October - Pages 95-112 of Sonichu 12 are uploaded, marking the completion of the book. He says Sonichu 12-9 will begin soon. Later, he unveils the cover art for Sonichu 15.
- 17 October - CLog 10172017 - Medallion Making is livestreamed. Chris also records Re-enactment - Gingers Have Souls.
- 18 October - Chris says that he has moved on from Jessica Quinn.
- 19 October - Following up to Chris's re-enactment, internet personality CopperCab posts a response video, announcing an interview with Chris, due the next day.
- 20 October - Chris says he is open to being interviewed, for a price.
- 21 October - Sachumo chats to Chris in a livestream video. Chris proudly displays the printed edition of Sonichu 12. Later, he reminisces over Virginia Jeanine Sanford.
- 23 October - Pages 1-6 of Sonichu 12-9 are released. CopperCab uploads his interview video.
- 24 October - Chris announces a holiday giveaway drawing for his patrons, offering prints of his family photo (complete with the Sonichu clan) to five randomly-chosen winners on 8 December. He also writes up some backstory for Simonla and Zapina. Later, he tags Michael Hirtes on Twitter and says he's unfazed by all the spite from him.
- 25 October - John Yamada, an alias used by the original Idea Guy, contacts Chris, spinning a tale on how a portal exists that can take Chris to CWCville, marking the beginning of the Idea Guys saga.
- 25 October - Chris likes a drawing posted to Twitter by pedofork Shadbase.
- 26 October - The 10th anniversary of Chris's discovery on SomethingAwful and the beginning of the trolling. Chris comments on a clogged shower drain.
- 28 October - Night Star shares her ability to transform into a hybrid of herself and Rosechu to Chris, who draws a picture of it. He also depicts the Night Star Rosechu winning a race against My Little Pony characters.
- 30 October - Chris models a scene from fancomic Rosechu's Story using Lego and Amiibos.
- 31 October - Halloween. Needing some "me-time," Chris delays work on Sonichu.