August was the eighth month of 2019. Chris attended BronyCon 2019 this month, caused another fender-bender on the trip back home, and began taking care of Possie, a feral kitten that would pass away roughly two weeks into Chris's care due to an unknown illness. Chris also began roleplaying as Magi-Chan and recorded a video rambling about the Dimensional Merge this month.
- 1 to 4 August - Chris attends the final BronyCon without incident.
- 5 August - While deep in thought, Chris hits into a parked vehicle, possibly irreparably damaging Son-Chu in the process. He is soon confronted by the police, and vents by attacking a law enforcement vehicle. No penalty was given. He also complains about trolls who used Chris-chan's freely given information to prank-call the local Papa John's pizzeria and get him blacklisted.
- 9 August - Sarah and Steve return to Twitter, tweeting about a set of rituals supposedly required for the Dimensional Merge to continue.
- 11 August - Possie, a feral kitten, wanders into 14 Branchland Court and makes a new home with Chris and Barb.
- 14 August - Chris announces through his Magi-Chan sockpuppet that Magi-Chan has fully crossed over into our world. He later changes his name on Discord, adding a Magi- prefix to the usual ChrisChanSonichu.
- 18 August - Magi-Chan supposedly possesses Chris's body to ramble more about the Merge on YouTube.
- 19 August - Barb is confirmed by Chris to be alive on Twitter, contrary to a forged death certificate floating about online.
- 25 August - Chris, during his phase of role-playing as Magi-Chan, attempted to get back in contact with Null, though Chris ragequit when Null refused to entertain his delusions.
- 29 August - Chris mentions that Possie the kitten had died. He prompts Twitter followers to donate so Chris can go to California, and rambles on how the Idea Guys's manipulation was pre-ordained to set the Dimensional Merge in motion. The Awakening of a CPU is also rehabilitated as Sonichu #13.