April is the fourth month of 2017. Chris spent most of the month trying to find ways to solve the Financhu Crisis by selling more stuff. As a result, The Classic would make its return, albeit heavily damaged from the 2014 house fire. Chris also got into a dispute with a buyer after Chris failed to send his Sonic Totem to a buyer after promptly blowing the profit from the sale on a $400 gold necklace. Eventually, however, Chris managed to resolve the situation and send out the item. Meanwhile, over the course of the month DoopieDoOver would warm up to Chris enough to reply back to him, blowing the door open for Chris to try and take it too far.
|“||I do not feel I would be mentally suited for an application-required, long waits to be contacted or not contacted, "am I hired yet", under "The Man", Freaking job!!! Stop Telling me to "Get a Job". Gawd!!!||”|
|Chris, 4 April, after his friends on Facebook refused to entertain his nonsense excuses for not having a job.|
- Son-Chu Review
- Sonic Totem and More
- By the book, Buy the book plus update
- EMERGENCY HOME UPDATE
- Live Game Stream - C-Log 04142017
- React to SNL 41-4 Darn Ol' Tramp 45
- Live Game Stream - C-Log 04192017 - The Shirt
- Live Game Stream - C-Log 04272017
- Speed Sewing Announcement
- It's a start...
- 2 April - Chris releases Son-Chu Review, a 48-minute long video of him playing with toys.
- 3 April - Chris seeks pity from DoopieDoOver through a tweet.
- 4 April - Chris explains why he won't get a job. Later that day, he whines on Facebook and Twitter about the mortgage company putting Barb's bank account $800+ into the red.
- 5 April - Chris throws a tantrum at his Facebook friends for suggesting that he get a job.
- 6 April - Chris tweets to Cole Smithey, asking for financial help.
- 7 April - Chris releases Sonic Totem and More, offering to sell his Sonic Totem for a ludicrous $1,500. It is sold 4 hours later. One hour after the sale, he blows $400 on a gold necklace for Barb. During the next three days, he orders $750 worth of Skylanders avatar products for his raffle prizes
- 10 April - Chris uploads By the book, Buy the book plus update, imploring people to buy his $1,000 stamp album, because he had already spent the money from selling the totem. He also states he will mail it later in the week.
- 14 April - Barb begs for money to pay an overdue power bill in EMERGENCY HOME UPDATE, while wearing the $400 necklace Chris had bought her a week before. Six hours later, Chris uploads Live Game Stream - C-Log 04142017, a 23-minute video of him playing with expensive toys.
- 19 April - Chris's Paypal account is in the red by over $1,450, because he had failed to ship the Sonic Totem; as a result, the buyer filed a dispute and eBay or Paypal placed a temporary hold on the $1,500, pulling it from Chris's account.
He lists six Sonichu drawings, from 2014, at $2,000 for the lot.
Then, he digs through 10 to 20 bags of wet, moldy clothes, left over from the Destruction Of Chris's House three years before, and finds The Classic shirt. He lists it on eBay for $12,000 (or a Buy It Now price of $20,000).
Later, he records Live Game Stream - C-Log 04192017 - The Shirt to promote the listing.
- 20 April - Barb bails herself and Chris out of imminent financial ruin by borrowing from their life insurance, repeating a move she pulled in 2014. This time, she uses the cash to fix the $800 deficit on her bank account, pay for Chris to ship the Sonic Totem to its buyer, and buy groceries.
- 21 April - The Sonic Totem buyer receives it in the mail and leaves positive feedback, saying, "The item arrived safely." Since the dispute was resolved, the sale money was then released to Chris, putting his Paypal back in the black.
- 22nd - The auction for the Classic Shirt concludes, bid to $25,100.
- 27th - Chris asks people to buy his stamp album for $500, since his bank account is still in the red. He also mentions that the Classic Shirt buyer had not paid him $25,100 for it yet, and he would give her until the next day to begin paying.
- 29 April - Chris attempts to repair The Classic shirt.