July 2012. For many, it heralded the coming of Independence Day, fireworks and freedom. For Chris, it heralded the day of his indictment, as the fallout from 28 October 2011 came to a head on the 10th. Although he avoided time in prison, he and his mother were sentenced to community service and psychiatric evaluation, with the threat of jail hanging over their heads if they misbehave again.
Despite this, however, July was a surprisingly quiet month, with only one Facebook-based public display on Chris' behalf following the plea bargain.
- 1 July - Chris announces that the power to his house has been restored.
- 1 July - Chris posts (in private) a picture of a tomgirlish-looking purse on Facebook.
- 5 July - Chris tells his Facebook friends that he has upgraded his phone.
- 8 July - Chris informs his Facebook audience that his Wi-Fi has been restored.
- 10 July - At 2:00 p.m. EST, Chris and Barb are arraigned on their felony charges. They are each sentenced with community service and probation time. In addition, Chris must attend psychiatric treatment and evaluation. Community service is suggested by his lawyer to help "reintegrate Chris into society."
- 10 July - Chris gives his Facebook friends a summary of his plea bargain, and says that he wishes Snyder would die.
- 11 July - Chris updates on Facebook to confirm that the account of his plea bargain hearing given by Cyan and Indigo was true, and issues an empty threat about bringing them in.
- 12 July - The Houston Press publishes an article about music group Guwange in which Chris is referenced.
- 13 July - Chris has a pleasant time eating a gyro at a restaurant.
- 16 July - Chris tells his Facebook audience that he hates all men and that he is frustrated about his inability to meet women.
- 20 July - Chris makes a private Facebook note that he has not been assigned community service, and that he is angry about how the plea bargain turned out. He wishes that Snyder would be killed in a "gunshot murder."
- 20 July - Chris announces that he has spent the past week building a Lego house for his "Lego Self" and "his Sweetheart." He also notes that Jackie had influenced him to destroy his Lego version of Cwcville.
- 22 July - Chris posts a message on John Tesh's website and he is discouraged that it gets a lot of attention.
- 25 July - Chris enters his dogs in a contest and asks his friends to vote for them.
- 25 July - Chris posts a picture of his completed Lego house.
- 28 July - Chris writes on Facebook that he is lonely again.
- 29 July - Chris writes that he is sad about two members of his church moving away.
- 31 July - On Facebook, Chris complains about the trolls and expresses regret that he ever posted Sonichu online.