Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 6 September
- The ten-year anniversary of Bob's passing.
- A visitor, Winfield Winfield, visits 14 Branchland Court to take pictures and a video of the house and the surrounding property, promoting his book throughout. After being called out for trying to make a profit off of the situation, he promptly deletes everything.
- 10 September - Audio of Chris channeling mass shooter Randy Stair is leaked to the public.
- 16 September - Chris's preliminary hearing is given a continuance to 18 November 2021.
- 18 September - Family Guy airs for the last time on Adult Swim, due to the show's rights transferring to Disney following their purchase of Fox.
- 19 September - Chris writes a letter in jail directed to Null in which he defends incest, whines about Null cutting him off and claims to be Jesus Christ, among other things.
- 20 September
- 24 September - Null receives Chris's letter and posts it publicly on the Kiwi Farms.
- Greene County Record (archive)
- https://twitter.com/terrybeigie/status/1438504504396161029 (archive)
- Bob's date of death
- Archived tweets
- Fan visits#Winfield Winfield
- Winfield Winfield deletes the posts (archive)
- Randy Stair#Chris channels Randy
- FX Networks Nabs Off-Network Rights To ‘Family Guy’ & ‘Bob’s Burgers’; FXX To Share ‘Family Guy’ With Freeform
- Jail Letter - 19 September 2021
- Barb Visit
- Date on the envelope