The things described in this article are still happening, or are still being looked into. As a result, it may be subject to frequent change, and the information provided may not be entirely reliable.
September is the ninth month of 2021. Like most of the previous month, Chris has been silent due to being in jail - with the sole exception of a letter written to Null. His next court appearance was initially scheduled to occur on the 16th, but was delayed to mid-November, due to the defense requesting more time to evaluate Chris's mental health.
- 6 September - The ten-year anniversary of Bob's passing.
- 6 September - A carpetbagger, Winfield Winfield, visits 14 Branchland Court to take pictures and a video of the house and the surrounding property, promoting his book throughout. After being called out for trying to make a profit off of the situation, he promptly deletes everything.
- 10 September - Audio of Chris channeling mass shooter Randy Stair is leaked to the public.
- 16 September - Chris's incest trial is given a continuance to 18 November 2021.
- 18 September - Family Guy airs for the last time on Adult Swim, due to the show's rights transferring to Disney following their purchase of Fox.
- 19 September - Chris writes a letter in jail directed to Null in which he defends incest, whines about Null cutting him off and claims to be Jesus Christ, among other things.
- 20 September - Exactly two weeks after the previous act of weenery, someone visits Barb to get info on Chris and predictably gets no information from her. They deleted the video a day after uploading, but not before it being archived.
- 20 September - Chris's letter is sent in the mail.
- 24 September - Null receives Chris's letter and posts it publicly on the Kiwi Farms.
- Greene County Record (archive)
- 9-16-21: Court Case Gets a Continuance (page 7)
- 9-16-21: Court Case Gets a Continuance (page 4)
- Bob's date of death
- Archived tweets, video on Kiwi Farms
- Winfield Winfield deletes the posts
- Sean Walker thread, Kiwi Farms
- FX Networks Nabs Off-Network Rights To ‘Family Guy’ & ‘Bob’s Burgers’; FXX To Share ‘Family Guy’ With Freeform
- Chris writes me from Prison (dated September 19th, 2021)
- Barb Visit
- Date on the envelope