Jump to navigation Jump to search
August was the eight month of 2013. The month was mainly spent by Chris posting info about his Lego sets and breast cancer awareness of Facebook.
Events of August 2013
- 3 August - William Elliott Waterman posts to Chris on Facebook.
- 4 August - Chris takes a series of photos of Lego minifigures of his old high school gal-pals.
- 5 August - Chris gushes about the Lego high school set and posts some photos on Facebook.
- 6 August - Chris shares some links of Lego Heartlake High on Facebook.
- 6 August - Chris posts on Facebook that one of his pups just peed.
- 6 August - As "paintingatree," Chris posts on the CWCki Forums that he has no interest in dating someone who is mentally retarded.
- 7 August - Chris likes some videos of Equestria Girls, shares some posts related to the movie, and puts it at #2 of his Top Movies list.
- 7 August - William Elliott Waterman, one of Chris's friends, posts a message to the DANG, DIRTY trolls on the CWCki on Facebook.
- 9 August - Chris uploads a photo of "The Lancers" on Facebook, which is Chris's high school sports team.
- 14 August - Chris asks the CWCki Forums if anyone has contact information for Tiffany Gowen.
- 15 August - Chris uploads photos of Mark Cuban, Lemon Pound Cake, and a logo of "University of Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens" on Twitter and Facebook.
- 16 August - More random pictures are posted by Chris.
- 17 August - Chris posts an absurd riddle on Twitter and Facebook, incorporating the random pictures he had posted.
- 17 August - Chris accuses a CWCki Forums member of lying about being married. He also encourages the forum members to try to solve his riddle.
- 18 August - Chris posts on Facebook about his new shoes.
- 19 August - Chris tells the CWCki Forums that he is not gay or stupid, and that the forum should be disbanded.
- 19 August - Chris deletes the absurd riddle.
- 19 August - One of Chris's new friends from Manchester High School posts to him on Facebook.
- 19 August - Chris posts a picture of his eyebrow on Facebook.
- 21 August - Another one of Chris's new friends from Manchester High School posts to him on Facebook.
- 22 August - One of Chris's new friends posts to Chris again on Facebook.
- 23 August - Chris creates the Brassieres For Males Facebook page.
- 23 August - Chris posts on Facebook about Breast Cancer Awareness, and states that his mother is a survivor of breast cancer. He also posts a photo on Facebook of his mother and Snoopy.
- 24 August - "paintingatree" reveals that he is actually Chris, even though this was already abundantly clear. He rages at the CWCki Forums for calling him a homo.
- 27 August - Chris posts on Facebook about suffering from stress for various reasons. He updates his Facebook photo.