February was the second month of 2022. Little happened this month beyond another continuance at his hearing on 3 February and the publishing of some letters from prior months. On 28 February, Chris was officially transferred from Central Virginia Regional Jail to an unknown location (later revealed to be the Western State Hospital mental institution). Some suspect that Chris was transferred much earlier in the month, as no letters sent or calls made after his hearing have surfaced on the internet. For unknown reasons, some letters sent by Chris in January have taken an unusually long time to reach their recipients, so it is also possible that the jail's mail system is backlogged.
- 3 February - Chris's court hearing for the incest charge is pushed back by a third continuance.
- 13 February - In the midst of a DDoS attack against Kiwi Farms, Kengle posts the rest of the January 11 letter.
- 15 February - YouTuber Bizzare Bazaar leaks a letter from early January.
- 17 February - Kenneth Engelhardt shares in full a previously unseen letter regarding Barb's crashing of Son-Chu.
- 22 February - Chris's final three known jail letters are mailed out, more than three weeks after they were written. The reason for the delay is unknown but may be related to Chris's transfer.
- 24 February - Chris turns 40 in jail.
- 27 February - Kenneth shares part of a newly received letter from Chris probably written in late January.
- 28 February - Chris is officially transferred from Central Virginia Regional Jail to Western State Hospital.