Jump to navigation Jump to search
Events of March 2013
- March - Cole Smithey marries Katherine. A couple of months later, Chris would find out about the marriage and became enraged at not being invited to their wedding.
- 8 March - Chris complains to his Facebook friends that so much in life depends on eye contact.
- 8 March - A photo of Chris in his tomgirl attire is featured on the fourth episode of MTV's Failosophy.
- 9 March - Chris goes to Madicon, held in Harrisonburg, VA. He's spotted by a troll, but no pictures are taken. On Facebook, he insists that the Sonichu comic is not dead, despite two years without updates.
- 10 March - Chris discovers that he was on MTV's Failosophy, and is angry about it.
- 12 March - Chris adds a Flipnote Hatena video to a YouTube playlist.
- 13 March - Chris makes a request on Facebook that all DSi FlipNotes saved on the SD memory card be viewable.
- 18 March - Chris tells his Facebook friends that he is creeped out by the fact that all men with autism look like him.
- 21 March - Chris writes that he is lonely and angry at the jerkops.
- 28 March - Chris posts privately on Facebook that he can't understand the social significance of the fact that he hates men and has only female friends.
- 28 March - Chris posts a public Facebook message whining about repeat media coverage of the Supreme Court's Proposition 8 and DOMA deliberations.
- 30 March - An epistle from Chris to his church is leaked to the CWCki forums. In the document, Chris announces that he will be no longer going to church for a period of time. Details about the deterioration of Chris's relationships with his fellow parishioners and church staff are also revealed.
- John Kyle - Three Love Songs at Katherine and Cole's Wedding (retrieved on 24 February 2014)
- Message for John Kyle