February was the second month of 2016. Chris spent most of the month e-begging for a PS4. He also made a video apologizing to those with Aspergers about his previous offensive remarks towards them, was interviewed by CatKnight for the third time, and made a bizarre video showing off a collection of his own semen. Chris also turned 34 this month. Meanwhile, Barbara was sued by Discover Bank due to failing to pay her debts.
Events of February 2016
- 1 February - Chris announces on Facebook that he has ended his embargo of GameStop, Best Buy, and Simon Malls, after realizing his actions haven't had any actual social or economic impact.
- 1 February - The infamous Yep, I'm on TV :) disc is listed on Etsy, and remained there unsold for the entire month.
- 1 February - Chris makes a Facebook post announcing special Valentine's Day deals for his Etsy products. He offers to trade merchandise for a new PS4.
- 2 February - The Kiwi Farms member CatKnight releases a third interview with Chris.
- 3 February - Chris provides links to the released CatKnight interviews on Facebook.
- 9 February - Chris makes a post on Facebook stating that he feels dizzy.
- 11 February - Chris uses Facebook to once again beg his fans to gift him a PS4.
- 12 February - Chris makes a Facebook post defending his previous PS4 e-begging.
- 12 February - Chris posts an apology video on YouTube, asking forgiveness for past offenses against males and individuals with Asperger's. He yet again demands a PS4 for his birthday in the video.
- 14 February - Valentine's Day. Nothing happens.
- 15 February - Chris announces on Facebook that Sonichu Book 4 is now available for sale.
- 15 February - Chris makes excuses on Facebook for not delivering on his promise to write Sonichu pages after having received $1,000 for that very purpose.
- 16 February - Chris records and uploads a Youtube video congratulating a fan for coming out out of the closet.
- 17 February - Chris releases an update video in which he once again asks for a PS4, shows off his Amiibos, and praises Hillary Clinton.
- 19 February - Discover Bank files a lawsuit against Barb for failing to pay her debts.
- 20 February - Chris complains on Facebook that a focus on online media is causing people to lose social skills.
- 22 February - Chris states on Facebook that he enjoyed the new PSP advertisements.
- 23 February - Chris complains on Facebook about his health and "life problems".
- 24 February - Chris turns 34. He celebrates by watching an Aqua Teen Hunger Force video and wishing happy birthday to himself on Facebook in Spanish.
- 25 February - Chris uploads a video whining about how nobody bought him a PS4 for his birthday.
- 26 February - Chris posts a new, even more confusing offer on Facebook in order to persuade someone to send him a free PS4.
- 26 February - Chris records a bizarre video in which he shows off multiple samples of his own semen that he stores in his refrigerator freezer.
- 27 February - The video from the previous day is leaked on to the Kiwi Farms by Marvin.
- 28 February - Chris provides a link on Facebook to his video from 25 February.
- 28 February - Chris once again complains about Jeff/Francine in a video, calling his unauthorized merchandise "low-brow" and "offensive."
- 28 February - Chris records and uploads a video "celebrating" the 20th anniversary of the Pokemon franchise. Chris only actually mentions Pokemon a few times before ranting about things related to Sonichu and then quickly mentions South Park before the video ends.
- 29 February - Chris makes a Facebook post railing against those who complained about his earlier efforts to get a PS4.
Posts from this month
Videos from this month
- Apologies for offending people
- Welcome to the LGBTQ Group, Julia
- Update 02/16/2016
- Update: 2/25/16
- Chris's Specimen Sample
- Jeff is Beyond Denounced.
- Happy Pokémon Day.