|“||Anybody ever want to know how strong SpinalPalm is, he can bear hug and Lift me up high without a sweat; more than 212 pounds. @Spinalpalm is a really strong dude. Awesome! 😊||”|
|Chris, 7 January, commenting on the strength of one of his fans.|
January 2018 is the first month of 2018.
- MAGfest footage
- January 2018 Paid Video Requests (4 song videos, 1 greeting, 1 do-over)
- Get Out, You D*** Nazis
- C-Log 01312018 - Selling my Older Pokémon Cards for my mother’s teeth
- 5 January - Magi-Chan and Mewtwo get married.
- 6 January - Chris attends MAGfest and makes an appearance at the panel "The Christory of Sonichu", where a room packed with fans gives him a standing ovation. He also meets Adam Stackhouse and the two make peace by posing for a photo together.
- 10 January - Alan Denton, a writer for Sonic Boom, makes a joke about Sonichu.
- 11 January - Memorabilia of Bob's – an article of his 25th anniversary at G.E. and a playbill ad for his musical push cart – is uncovered by Chris.
- 16 January - Angry that Nazis had bugged the Christine Doll, Chris smashes it apart on camera.
- 19 January - Continuing from the previous update, Chris tears apart his Christmas tree and a photo of Hulk Hogan to drive away the Nazis.
- 21 January - In retrospect, Chris realizes he had taken the issue of Asperchu too far and apologizes to Alec Benson Leary. He also recants his previous opinion on waifus.
- 22 January - The Idea Guy saga is forced to end when Kiwi Farms moderators dox the troll behind it.
- 24 January - Chris apologizes for calling Michael Snyder a Jew, but not for hitting him with his car.
- 27 January - Returning to Sonichu #12-9, Chris uploads 10 pages for it.
- 31 January - Chris begs for sales on his Pokémon cards, supposedly for Barb's dental bills.