2015 was the 7th year since Chris's discovery. Coming full circle with the unfortunate incident of his house burning down last year, Chris announced that the renovations on it were finished, and that he would be moving back in. As the year progressed, Chris would further start producing content for YouTube again at a much more frequent basis.
Most of the year was spent in the aftermath of 26 December 2014, the events of which caused Chris to return to the Internet's attention. Chris served five court dates until finally, on 15 October, he was given a $541 fine for court fees and a 180-day probation. While Chris did fulfill his probation without any other crimes occuring, this incident ultimately did not teach him a lesson.
It was also the year where Chris' fashion sense plummeted to depths unseen by the trolls, making him more akin to a crazy old hag than the woman he wants to be. In particular (and in a very ironic twist), Chris dyed his hair blue in July.
The Lady Managers group of trolls began influencing Chris during this year.
Events of 2015
- Chris narrowly avoided serving time in jail due to his recent incarceration. Most of this year is based on whether Chris would be jailed or not.
- In Sonichu #10, Chris had predicted that by 2015, he would have finally found his sweetheart, Lovely Weather, whom he would be happily married to. This didn't actually happen.
- This is also the year that Chris claimed his father would die, having heard it from the Grim Reaper in a prophetic dream.
- This was also supposed to be the year of the Manchester High School 15th annual reunion which he had worked so hard on in 2013 until he found out his gal-pals had been hired help. It did not happen, and Chris has apparently stopped caring about it.
- On 20 October 2015, Activision relaunched the Guitar Hero series with Guitar Hero Live.
- Main article: January 2015
- Main article: February 2015
- Main article: March 2015
Chris has released a list of celebrities he'd like to party with and became spectacularly gullible when a fake document was sent to him stating that Sega will recall all Sonic merchandise to give him blue arms permanently.
- Main article: April 2015
- Main article: May 2015
- Main article: June 2015
Chris overreacts to Sonic Boom getting a sequel. Chris's next hearing took place on 11 June. He also visited a burlesque night.
- Main article: July 2015
3 July saw Chris getting his third Facebook account being taken down and immediately put back up.
- Main article: August 2015
Chris visited OmegaCon.
- Main article: September 2015
Chris added new Sonichu pages for the first time in 5 years, continuing Sonichu #11.
- Main article: October 2015
Chris claimed victory in the blue arms saga, added a dozen pages to Sonichu #11, apologized for his homophobia and started to revise Sonichu #1. Chris's final court case happens in this month, his punishment being a $541 court fee and a six-month suspended sentence.
- Main article: November 2015
Chris is trolled by the Lady Managers and begins recording videos in similar ways that the Miscreants group of trolls had him perform.
- Main article: December 2015