Jump to navigation Jump to search
September was the ninth month of 2019. Chris continued to roleplay as Magi-Chan until the 14th, and began his interest in the unofficial My Little Pony trading card game called Twilight Sparkle's Secret Shipfic Folder this month.
- 2 September - Chris begins tweeting with the alt account Creamarina to evade a block by a brony.
- 6 September - Barb takes the Dodge Caravan for repairs and is told the brake and exhaust systems need to be replaced for $1,000. Chris begs for the money, asking fans to give the money through business associate Jacob Sockness.
- 7 September - Jacob Sockness forges a conversation between himself and Magi-Chan on Reddit, asserting that he and Chris must meet in person and marry for the Dimensional Merge to take place. Chris affirms through his Magi-Chan sockpuppet that the dialogue is authentic.
- 10 September - On Twitter, Chris (via Magi-Chan) laments the loss of his friends in the Teen Troon Squad and expresses his wish to meet them again in person, casually providing two more of their names in the process. He also alleges that Magi-chan's body (piloted by Chris's soul) has arrived in California, yet Chris's own body remains safely in Ruckersville.
- 13 September - While telling a brony on Twitter to believe his own fursona is a real, independent being, Magi-Chan describes Borb as being his waifu, with Chris's mother in particular being his "Guilty Pleasure".
- 14 September - After a month spent pretending to have swapped bodies with his imaginary friend, Chris returns to his normal Twitter account. He describes his fabulous adventures with Sockness in California, noting that he expects him soon to visit Virginia.
- 22 September - In a dialogue on Discord, Chris admits] that he drew artwork that he had attributed before to Magi-Chan.
- 23 September - A full decade passes since the last time Chris applied for a job.
- 25 September - Sockness proclaims on Reddit that he has secured transport to visit Chris in person.
- 25-26 September - Chris releases multiple statements asking Jacob to turn around, saying among other things that his health is not well for visitors, and that Jacob has turned to evil.
- 27 September - Jacob Sockness quarrels with Chris and reverses course, retreating to his home in California instead of continuing to meet Chris in person.
- 28 September - On Twitter, Chris states his wish to attend BABSCon, a brony convention in California scheduled for April 2020, and bids his followers finance his trip.
- 28 September - The first of the known chats in the The Place.
- Creamarina#Advice for brony
- September 2019 social media posts#Longing to revive the Teen Troon Saga
- September 2019 social media posts#The fabled return of the real Chris
- Kacey Call 21
- September 2019 social media posts#Chris urges Sockness to go home
- September 2019 social media posts#Sockness is going home
- September 2019 social media posts#Yet another brony convention
- The Place chats (September 2019)#Server Reset