This year did not see much activity online aside from his occasional Facebook posts, possibly due to Bob's death and stress from Chris's run-in with the law. Chris was actually punished for something he did, and must now see a licensed psychiatrist. He must also perform community service, the first time he has worked in over a decade.
If either of them had violated their probation, Chris and/or Barb would have spent some of this year in prison. So far, so good.
Despite a dry spell of activity compared to years gone by, 2012 is still notable, aside from what was said above, for being the year that Chris allegedly lost his much-hated virginity. It's also the first year since trolling began where he hasn't personally uploaded a YouTube video, with any released being leaks.
- Main article: January 2012
January was a slow month but there were a few notable events:
- Both Chris and Barb had another hearing which led to yet another continuance.
- Chris re-opened his Facebook account.
- Main article: February 2012
- Cwcville helps!
- Chris turns thirty, to celebrate, TheCWCvilleLibrary releases a grand number of Tomgirl videos aimed at Jackie, who is apparently back in contact with Chris: The Red-Maned Deer, Cakefarts, Chris and Jackie's Date, You're Always Pretty (A wild Snorlax appears!), Little Tomboy Blue, Who's Your Brony?, Forgot the Glitter, Teenage Dream and Cheerleader.
- Main article: March 2012
- Main article: April 2012
- Main article: May 2012
Chris continues to gloat over his supposed victories over the trolls. On May 1st, he posts a Facebook message saying the woman he supposedly lost his virginity to can be found "somewhere on the backpage", implying she was a prostitute. Also, another drawing of Chris and Jackie having sex is leaked, as is one of The Wallflower. Five November 2010 and three March 2012 pictures of Chris are also released.
- Main article: June 2012
- Main article: July 2012
On the 10th, Chris and Barb were arraigned for their felony charges.
- Main article: August 2012
On the 1st, it was revealed that Chris got two new dogs, and entered them into a contest. He didn't win(big surprise).
- Main article: September 2012
- Main article: October 2012
- Main article: November 2012
- Main article: December 2012
Chris uploaded a soundtrack featuring his dad as a performer as a small tribute to him. Also, at the stroke of midnight on the 31st of this month, 2012 officially became the year since trolling began where Chris has not personally uploaded a video.