April was the fourth month of 2016. April was generally mostly uneventful, with Chris only making a few videos and Facebook posts throughout the month. Despite this though, Chris notably fulfilled more paid video requests, and bizarrely presented his breast massage routine on Youtube this month. April would also notably mark the official beginning of the Financhu Crisis, with the first few videos devoted entirely to e-begging being uploaded.
- 5 April - Chris uploads a video to Youtube entitled My Breast Massage Routine 18+. The video consists of Chris bizarrely presenting and bragging about his breast size.
- 5 April - While wearing a filthy mumu, Chris wishes a fan called Martin a happy birthday.
- 11 April - Chris's probation from the infamous GameStop incident expires.
- 11 April - Through a meme, Chris complains on Facebook about the trolls and e-begs for money. He also posts a link to his Etsy shop.
- 12 April - Chris uploads a video in which he asks for donations, offering a variety of gifts as encouragement. This video marks the official beginning of the Financhu Crisis.
- 16 April - Chris announces through a video the formation of Sonichu Entertainment of America, a new "company" that will help him sell merchandise and somehow get china.
- 24 April - Chris livestreams a short video e-begging for more donations.
- 28 April - Chris posts on his Facebook community stating that he is excited about the at the time upcoming Rachet & Clank movie.
- 29 April - Chris watches Ratchet & Clank and posts a generally positive review of it to Facebook.
- 29 April - The official Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter once again acknowledges Sonichu in a post making fun of Sonic OC's.