January is the first month of 2017.
- Skylanders Imaginators Leader Christine W Chandler: random Review N' Stuff
- January 2017 Paid Video Requests
- The United States of America has NO President or Vice President, Whatsoever.
- 2 January - A day late, Chris wishes his audience a happy new year.
- 4 January - Chris has an inability to feel like drawing and writing the stories because Lulu had called him out on Sonichu being fan-fiction back in 2015. He also whines more about financial troubles and feeling lost; however, instead of applying for a job, he begs for money.
- 4 January - Chris wants to discourage anyone from portraying Donald Trump's face.
- 4 January - Chris tweets the link for his puzzler to Trump's Twitter account, with the death threat still intact.
- 4 January - Chris comments on twelve pages from IDW's Love is Love comic (an anthology dedicated to victims of the 2016 Pulse Nightclub shooting).
- 8 January - Chris would like to wear a vagina necklace.
- 9 January - Chris is angry that he was barred from donating blood because he is transgender.
- 9 January - For the second time, Chris tweets the link for his puzzler to Trump's Twitter account, with the death threat still intact.
- 10 January - Images from Ancestry.com of documents pertaining to the Chandler Family Tree are released to Kiwi Farms by one of Chris's distant cousins.
- 19 January - Text message emerges revealing that Chris doesn't really care about the new Nintendo Switch console, stating how he is preoccupied.
- 20 January - Donald Trump takes office, succeeding Barack Obama. Chris takes to YouTube, Facebook and Twitter to complain.
- 20 January - A photo of Chris in Tomgirl mode is briefly featured in a lecture delivered by Breitbart News editor Milo Yiannopoulos at the University of Washington.
- 22 January - Chris types out an open letter to Barron Trump, in which he urges Barron not to become a "Super Stereotypical, Spiteful and Egotistical Male" like his father.