The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
—The latest misdemeanor charge Chris racked up, issued 27 March.
March was the third month of 2018.
- 6 March - Chris tries to scalp a ticket for a screening of a Sailor Moon musical.
- 14 March - Cole Smithey's collection of comic books is put up for sale by Chris and Barb.
- 15 March - Chris joins Facebook Marketplace and offers a lot of 17 PS2 games for $200.
- 16 March - Chris streams for the first time on Twitch, playing Burnout Paradise Remastered.
- 17 March - The 18th anniversary of Sonichu's creation.
- 20 March - Chris pleads for his ban from The End Games to be overturned.
- 22 March - Chris lists his old Pokéwalker for $100.
- 23 March - Chris trespasses at Fashion Square Mall. He also comments on plans by Toys "R" Us to close its stores, saying that he is sad and wants people to show appreciation to the management in hopes they'll change their minds.
- 26 March - Chris announces that his sweetheart search is over... yet again. He later mentions that the supposed relationship involves three people.
- 27 March - Albemarle County files a criminal charge against Chris for trespassing. A Game Boy with Tetris is listed and sold for $150 by Chris.
- 28 March - In response to a fan who questioned him over Barb's signature being real, Chris records Our signatures.
- 30 March - Chris appears in court to answer the Trespass After Forbidden charge, represented by a public defender. A continuance is issued for 8 May.
- 31 March - Chris denies the fan theory that his new girlfriend is a MLP doll. He also apologizes to Jewish people and claims to be part-Jew and part-African after taking an ancestry survey.