The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
This page covers events in the CWChronology occurring before 1980.
- c. 1499/1500 – 19 July 1543 - The life of Mary Boleyn, Chris's alleged ancestor.
- c. 1501/07 – 19 May 1536 - The life of Anne Boleyn, Chris's alleged ancestor.
- 1 March 1577 – 13 March 1634/35 - life of Richard Weston, 1st Earl of Portland, Chris's alleged ancestor.
- 1620 - The Mayflower sails, allegedly with Daniel Weston aboard.
- 1723 - Foundation of Ruckersville.
- 1762 - Foundation of Charlottesville.
- 1776 - Declaration Of Independence.
- 1838 - The Trail of Tears.
- 3 October 1896 - Joseph Otto Weston, Barbara's father, is born.
- 1906 - Birth of Robert Franklin Chandler Sr., Bob's father.
- 1906 - Birth of Jean Holloman, Bob's mother.
- 15 December 1911 - Barbara's mother, Carrie Edna Wynn, is born.
- 18 July 1913 - Birth of Red Skelton.
- 1926 - Barbara's parents, Joseph Otto Weston and Carrie Edna Wynn, marry.
- 4 September 1927 - Birth of Bob Chandler.
- 1935 - Bob begins collecting stamps.
- 26 January 1936 - Birth of Aunt Corrina.
- 1 October 1941 - Birth of Barbara Chandler.
- 28 October 1942 - Birth of Thomas Eugene Ashby, husband of Barbara's sister, Harriett Ashby.
- Spring 1945 - Bob graduates from Sylacauga High School in Sylacauga, AL.
- 10 May 1945 - Death of Jean Holloman, Bob's mother.
- Fall 1945 - Spring 1946 - Bob attends his freshman year at Auburn University according to the Auburn University 1946 yearbook. He majors in Aeronautical Engineering.
- 14 June 1946 - Birth of Donald Trump
- 6 July 1946 - Birth of George W. Bush.
- 18 July 1946 - Bob is drafted into the U.S. Army and is stationed in Korea with the Signal Corps.
- 1947 January 9 - Harriett Ashby, Barb's sister, is born.
- April 1948 - Bob is discharged from the Army after a 21-month tour of duty.
- Fall 1948 - Bob enters Jacksonville State Teachers College in Jacksonville, Alabama in order to study Pre-Engineering.
- 1949 - The Lego Group first begins manufacturing its titular brand of building blocks.
- Around this time - Barbara loses her virginity.
- Fall 1950 - Bob returns to Auburn University in order to study Electrical Engineering.
- Spring 1952 - Bob graduates from Auburn University with a degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 1954/1955 - Bob loses his virginity.
- 8 April 1955 - Barb's father, Joseph Otto Weston, is killed while hauling wood along a rural road near Red Oak, Virginia. He fell off his horse drawn wagon, was run over by one of its rear wheels, and died of a broken neck. His body was discovered after his horse and wagon arrived without their driver at a service station.
- 1956 - Birth of Michael Snyder.
- 1957 - Birth of Matthew Devoria, father of Kacey.
- 20 July 1958 - Birth of BILLY MAYS.
- 1960 - Barb graduates from Randolph-Henry High School.
- 1961 - Ran Coleman Yeatts, Cole's biological father, graduates from Wake Forest University.
- 16 June 1961 - Barbara marries Ran Coleman Yeatts.
- 4 August 1961 - Birth of Barack Obama.
- 28 November 1962 - Birth of David Chandler.
- 24 July 1963 - Birth of Cole Smithey.
- 1964 - Jack Dale Smithey, the man who Barbara said was Cole's father, disappears after living in Richmond for at least a year.
- 29 May 1964 - Harriett Weston marries Thomas Eugene Ashby.
- 27 August 1964 - Walt Disney Pictures releases Mary Poppins.
- 1 December 1966 - Bob files a patent for a vehicle logging system.
- 23 August 1967 - Carrie Edna Wynn, Barbara's mother, dies.
- 7 July 1969 - Birth of Carol Chandler.
- 23 December 1969 - Bob's patent for a vehicle logging system is published.
- 1972 - Piedmont Virginia Community College chartered.
- 26 December 1973 - Bob files a patent for a "Shot volume and cushion point control for injection molding apparatus."
- 17 June 1975 - Bob's patent for a "Shot volume and cushion point control for injection molding apparatus" is published.
- 4 July 1976 - Birth of Clyde Cash.
- Late 1970s - Bob works as a sing-along leader at Matt's British Pub in Shockoe Slip, Richmond, Virginia.
- 1977 - 14 Branchland Court is built.
- 27 December 1977 - Death of Robert Franklin Chandler Sr., Bob's father.
- 1979 - Bob and Barbara meet during a karaoke night at a local bar. Barbara watches Bob sing and is smitten by him.
- 14 December 1979 - Birth of Joseph Herring.
- Keep CWC's Wikipedia Up
- Keep CWC's Wikipedia Up
- Emily Date Conversation Transcript
- According to a Facebook status from 30 January 2012, in which Chris says that Barbara lost her virginity in high school while Bob lost his virginity at age 27.
(Dead Link - 27 August 2015)
- Father Call
- Mumble 5