The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
February was the 2nd month of 2015. This month began with Chris revealing his artwork for an obscure power-noise group's most recent release, followed by a widely-publicized (on Kiwi Farms, nonetheless) documentary about him seeing release on YouTube, and him updating his eBay for the first in a very long time.
On the 5th, Chris stood trial again for the events of 26 December 2014. It would be continued to 2 April. Notably, from eyewitness accounts given, Chris came in his tomgirl attire, eliciting a response from his public defender.
Events of February 2015
- 1 February - Chris reveals that had been commissioned to do the album artwork for the newest release from noise music group L'eclipse Nue, Negative. In typical Chris fashion, he couldn't help but scrawl his huge signature across the piece.
- 2 February - The fan-made documentary Christian Weston Chandler is released by sachumo.
- 2 February - Chris makes a triumphant return to eBay.
- 5 February - Chris's court date following the GameStop incident takes place. The case is set to continue on 2 April 2015.
- 10 February - Chris makes an update on his medallion business.
- 10 February - Flipnote Studio 3D is finally released in North America.
- 11 February - Chris announces his excitement over the aforementioned game on Facebook.
- 13 February - A deluxe edition of Trollsta's Paradise: A True and Honest Tribute to Christian & The Hedgehog Boys is released.
- 14 February - Valentine's Day. Like previous years, Chris does not have any big plans for the holiday.
- 24 February - Chris turns 33. To celebrate, the first segments of audio of Chris's date with Catherine are leaked to the Farms.
- 26 February - More audio of Chris's date with Catherine is released to the Farms.
- 27 February - Chris shares an article on Facebook about the death of Leonard Nimoy.
- 28 February - Another 30 minutes of Chris's secretly recorded date with Catie is leaked.