November is the eleventh month of 2017.
- IT'S DISAPPOINTING
- November 2017 Paid Video Requests (7 song videos)
- Freestyle Dance With Me, For Our World!
- 2 November - Chris asks that everyone show appreciation for his heroic Sonic recolors that serve as CWCville's thought police.
- 3 November - the tenth anniversary of Jason Kendrick Howell's creation of the Encyclopedia Dramatica article.
- 4 November - Chris says to his patrons that he's still delayed on pages 7-12 of the Sonichu 12-9 comic due to shopping for food and working on someone else's commission. Later, he finishes the comic pages and uploads them.
- 6 November - Chris announces that enemy forces from Gamindustri have invaded CWCville. He also mentions his Xbox gamertag and unveils a new model of an S-Chu Ball.
- 7 November - Chris is disappointed with Sonic Forces.
- 8 November - Sliding further into delusion over Hyperdimension Neptunia, Chris describes how he has been possessed by Uzume Tennouboshi, a video game goddess, after Magi-Chan suggested that his Sega Dreamcast console had a great power residing in it, prompting Chris to focus his psychic power onto it and draw the goddess into his body. He goes on to detail how he is defending both CWCville and Neptunia's world of Gamindustri by using Uzume's powers and his army of Autobots and Sonichus/Rosechus. He also mentions that he needed multiple characters to guard him at his Pokemon League club, and that one of those figments of his imagination tried to interact with one of his friends. Chris concludes with an urgent plea to his followers to help him power up the Neptunia goddesses by playing the games, watching the anime or sending positive vibes about them.
- 11 November - Still unsatisfied with the inability to recreate Sonichu using custom avatar options in Sonic Forces, Chris asks his followers to make a Sonichu mod for him.
- 12 November - Following commentary videos made about Chris by PewDiePie, Chris asks that he direct message him.
- 13 November - Chris retcons his delusion on Hyperdimension Neptunia, saying that, rather than sharing his body with Uzume, he had been sharing it with a clone of her. He also records Singing The Dream I Dreamed and Singing Sorry (Not Sorry).
- 14 November - More Gamindustri nonsense. Silvana is captured by a "bad enemy," a "mal-content billionaire of Russia," and will be rescued by a soldier, based on the old Remove Kebab meme, using a plan titled, "Operation BARBarossa." Also, Chris does some freestyle dancing to support Gamindustri goddesses while wearing a tinfoil hat to prevent "the man" from reading his mind.
- 15 November - Chris says that Operation BARBarossa was a success. The detailed plan is rife with references to WW2 and the Holocaust (such as Chris utilizing a "Fine Ol' Solution" and prison camps "full of large ovens" in CWCville). Chris also unlocks a heterochromia customization option in Sonic Forces and wonders if the game designers included it as a reference to himself.
- 17 November - More information on the prison camps in CWCville is given, along with a warning that the city's supply of U.S. money has been tainted with a virus.
- 20 November - Chris writes what he thinks is his name on a drawing he uploads to Patreon, however, the line actually translates as "I have a penis."
- 21 November - On Patreon, one of Chris's patrons withdraws his pledge due to Chris failing to mail his books or provide a shipping update.
- 23 November - Chris wishes everyone a happy Thanksgiving and says he's thankful for new friends he made this year.
- 26 November - CWCville will be holding an election for the Mayor's position (currently held by Allison Amber).
- 28 November - Returning to work on the comic, Chris tries some convoluted calculations to justify why Night Star, his ponysona, would be 19 years old in human years. He also announces that CWCville's Chief of Police position is up for election - a notable contender being Ian Brandon Anderson.
- 29 November - Chris indignantly insists that he is not a Nazi sympathizer and blames any evidence to the contrary on Count Graduon. He also continues pondering over Night Star's age, revising a year in her dimension to be 457 days long and saying it makes her 35 years old, like him.