Jump to navigation Jump to search
|“||Okay, who’s Ready to have their minds Totally, Royally F***ed Up? Rosey, our Prime Rosechu, Sweetheart of Sonichu...||”|
|Chris under the original Idea Guy's influence, 6 December.|
December is the twelfth month of 2017.
- 3 December - The Idea Guy Q&A, a set of private messages between the original Idea Guy and an anonymous Kiwi Farms user, begins, which gives context to both prior and subsequent events.
- 4 December - Chris posts an in-progress page from Sonichu 15, even though he is delayed on Sonichu 12-9 pages by a month. His habit of ripping off other works is still prominent - the page lifts elements from Rosechu's Story, a fancomic.
- 6 December - Chris is distraught over realizing that Rosechu is a transwoman after being brainwashed by the Idea Guy and asks his followers if he should keep her that way or change it so that she is female from birth.
- 11 December - A Cherokean Chant is demonstrated; it involves getting drunk on vodka while squatting like a Slav and quoting lines from a video game. Chris also introduces Battery-Charge Heart, a new hero in CWCville based on Hyperdimension Neptunia.
- 14 December - Silvana is lost in the past.
- 15 December - AOL Instant Messenger, Chris's previous Internet chat program of choice, shuts down.
- 17 December - Chris wants to visit Cole Smithey and Trickie, believing he will magically gain their addresses. Idea Guy Wise talks him out of trying to make the trips.
- 18 December - Idea Guy Wise dupes Chris into believing CPU goddess Neptune is waiting for him at GameStop.
- 18 December - Chris abandons the Christian God and its religion for Hyperdimension Neptunia goddesses.
- 19 December - Chris gets mad at a Twitter ween claiming to be his mother from another dimension.
- 23 December - More "translated" art is drawn by Chris, under the guidance of the Idea Guy.
- 25 December - Christmas
- 26 December - More news on the state of CWCville is posted. Jamsta had been put on trial for molesting Punchy, the outcome of which resulted in riots. The Trollbusters are being reformed into the CWCstapo. Chris also insists that Magi-Chan and CWCville mayor Brendan Frasier are not criminals.