On 9 March 2015
, Chris receives a TRUE and HONEST letter from SEGA.
March was the third month of 2015. Aside from his ramblings on Facebook and some leakings to the Kiwi Farms, this month was relatively quiet, likely because of his impending court case.
Events of March
- 1 March - Chris lists 23 more medallions for sale on eBay and complains about poor feedback for his production quality.
- 1 March - "Derpy Ditzy Bubbly Mare Doo Day."
- 2 March - The final segments of audio of Chris's date with Catherine in August 2014 are leaked to Kiwi Farms.
- 2 March - Chris reports some news on his Facebook group, FIX SONIC'S ARMS IMMEDIATELY, SEGA!!!, that makes him cautiously optimistic.
- 5 March - Audio of an IRL Tour of 14 Branchland Court, given by Chris to Catherine and her cousin in August 2014, is released to the Farms.
- 7 March - On Facebook, Chris releases a list of celebrities that he'd like to party with. Britney Spears, Seth McFarlane, Tara Strong and Peter Cullen make the list, among others.
- 7 March - The first half of a recording of a tour of the Rental House, given in August 2014, is leaked.
- 9 March - Chris posts a photo on Facebook which shows Sega's supposed response to his Sonic Boom protests.
- 12 March - Chris rambles on Facebook about the word "prospects."
- 13 March - Chris posts a medallion update on Facebook.
- 14 March - The second half of the audio of the Rental House Tour, given by Chris to Catherine and her cousin, is released to the Kiwi Farms.
- 17 March - St. Patrick's Day.
- 22 March - Chris leaves a comment on Facebook complaining about the blue arms on Sonic Boom toys.
- 26 March - Chris makes another Facebook comment about the blarms.
- 28 March - A series of emails exchanged in 2013 between Chris and a troll pretending to be an old high school classmate are released.
- 30 March - Chris comments on Facebook about the upcoming season of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
- 31 March - More emails between Chris and his friend Rebeckah Bentley are leaked onto the Kiwi Farms.