January was the first month of 2019. This month, Chris announced that the Dimensional Merge had been once again pushed back, this time to an indeterminate date, and uploaded a video reading his own Twitter rant about the haters and weens. As a result of being blocked by multiple members of the TF2 Analysis on Twitter, Chris made a video in which he angrily screams at his phone, and another video where he demanded them to unblock him.
- 1 January - Chris pushes back the Dimensional Merge to an indeterminate date in the future due to issues with bureaucracy.
- 16 January - Financhu Crisis: Chris has a hearing with Second Round Sub.
- 21 January - Chris creates a long speech, first on Twitter and then eventually in video form, about how a war between fictional heroes and villains is impeding the Dimensional Merge, and that trolls need to accept it is happening.
- 22 January - Chris melts down on Twitter after being blocked by a user, and makes a video where he screams into the camera, which people proceed to make memes out of.
- 23 January - Chris continues melting down on Twitter, and tells people to "Do Not Ever PUSH ME into that PTSD Moment of Epic Insanity".
- 24 January - Chris "apologizes" on Twitter for melting down, and then in the same exact sentence demands he is unblocked by those who have blocked him. Chris also blames the meltdown partly on stuff related to the Dimensional Merge.
- 25 January - The 10th anniversary of the CWCki's founding.
- 28 January - Chris uploads a video where he attempts to apologize to the TF2 Analysis members that blocked him on Twitter.
- 29 January - Chris posts comic pages on the ordeal of being blocked.
- 30 January - Chris makes his Twitter account private, blocking guests from seeing his tweets.