Jump to navigation Jump to search
November was the eleventh month of 2022. This month marked 15 years since the infamous troll, Jason Kendrick Howell, published Chris's Encyclopedia Dramatica page.
The sealing of the incest case (until at least August 2023) meant that there were no public updates on the case and no letters from Chris, who was still in Central Virginia Regional Jail. However, Chris did draw and send out several pieces of Jail Art, the latest of which were dated 26 November. As of March 2023, no newer art or communications have surfaced, making these drawings Chris's last confirmed contact with the outside world.
- 3 November - The 15-year anniversary of Chris's Encyclopedia Dramatica page.
- 5 November - Chris draws "A Sole Swap"
- 8 November - Election Day in the United States. As Chris is not (yet) a convicted felon, he still has the right to vote, but it is unknown if he exercised it or not.
- 11 November - A second letter is sent from the Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services to the court regarding Chris's incest case.
- 12 November - Chris draws "Alpha Omega", "Welcome to the Akashic Records" and "Akashic Record Zone Act 1∞∞ (One Infinity Squared)".
- 13 November - Chris draws "Soup Store Double Feature".
- 24 November - Thanksgiving.
- 26 November - Charles Schulz's, the artist behind Peanuts, 100th birthday. Chris commemorates by drawing a collection of five Peanuts-themed drawings called "The Schulz Collection". These are his final drawings to date.
- ↑ Forum Post by Cyan in "Random Updates General: FB, YT, Twitter, Likes" on the CWCki Club, 23 October 2022.
- ↑ File:Court Record - Greene Circuit Court - Incest - (Chris, CR22000141-00) - 30 January 2023 - Pleadings-Orders.png