August was the eighth month of 2022. Significant legal proceedings to Chris's incest charge took place. His lawyer, David Heilberg, filed for an autism disorder deferred disposition, potentially meaning further court proceedings could be deferred and Chris put on probationary terms set by the court. Chris waived his right to indictment and the court scheduled a review for his case in one year's time. If the autism deferred disposition goes through, Chris's charge could potentially be dropped; if not, he could be formally sentenced.
The Greene County's General District Court opted to seal Chris's incest case in light of relentless pestering from the Unholy Quintet and out of concern of disinformation being spread - however, select information is still published by court staff.
Later in the month, a harassment campaign against Keffals resulted in a wave of Denial-of-service attacks against the Kiwi Farms and 1776 Hosting, causing the CWCki - which used 1776 Hosting - to go offline as well.
Meanwhile, in jail, Chris continued to draw his electric hedgehogs.
- 1 August - The one-year anniversary of Chris being arrested in a motel parking lot in the wake of the revelation that he had been engaging in incestuous relations with his mother.
- 5 August
- 8 August - The Grand Jury hearing for Chris's incest charge results in "No indictment presented continued" (clarified by "Waive right to indictment" being noted); an order is issued "for continued custody."
- 9 August - A "Motion - Other Pre-trial" takes place and results in a continuance. Two unspecified order are also noted, one given by the judge.
- 10 August - It is learned that Chris's case has now been sealed by the court, due to constant pestering from weens, carpetbaggers, and others alike. A "transportation order" is issued.
- 11 August - Chris's court file is updated to note that a "Review" is scheduled for August 2023. It is found that court staff have partially censored the public case file in light of the case being sealed - remarks that were written into the Pleadings/Orders Detail page as of 9 August no longer appear.
- 19 August - Portfolio Recovery Associates files for garnishment against Chris for unpaid debt.
- 22 August
- 23 August
- An unspecified order is given by the judge regarding Chris's incest case.
- Chris draws "Is This A GameStop Ad?", "Sonichu Prime and Rosey Rosechu Prime and Cwcville's Cyan Master Emerald.
- 24 August - A 4chan Greentext is made, falsely claiming that Chris Chan has escaped from prison, which goes viral on the 28th.
- 25 August - Chris draws "Holy Flame Sky Uppercutting the Devil", "Round Table of Magi-Chan Sonichus", "The Fall of Not Babylon" and "Calming a Wave in Texas" in response to the heat waves in Texas.
- 27 August - Chris draws "A Coffee Jelly Break", "With Healing In Her Wings Of The Morning Into Neo Lives", "Punchy and Speedy", and "A Free Gift for Gibi".
- 28 August - Chris draws six more drawings.
- 29 August - Chris draws "Ultimate Miracle", "The Council of Chris Chans", and "Jesus Christ Chan Sonichu Prime Vs. Shattered Glass Christ Chan Sonichu".
- 30 August
- 31 August - Chris draws Rosey Rosechu Prime Vs. Rascala Rosechu and Sonichu Prime Mach Speed Thunderpunches Scourge the Hedgehog.
Weening over Chris has gotten bad enough to seal updates on Chris's case.
- File:Court Record - Greene Circuit Court - Incest - (Chris, CR22000141-00) - 9 August 2022 Pleadings-Orders.png
- Jail Letter - 5 August 2022
- File:Court Record - Greene Circuit Court - Incest - (Chris, CR22000141-00) - 11 August 2022.png
- File:Court Record - Greene Circuit Court - Incest - (Chris, CR22000141-00) - 11 August 2022 (2) - Pleadings-Orders.png
- File:Court Record - Greene Circuit Court - Incest - (Chris, CR22000141-00) - 11 August 2022 - Pleadings-Orders.png
- File:Court Record - 2022 Portfolio Recovery Associates, Garnishment (Chris, GV20000043-01).png
- Archived snapshot
- File:Court Record - Greene Circuit Court - Incest - (Chris, CR22000141-00) - 22 September 2022 - Pleadings-Orders.png