April is the fourth month of 2019.
- 2 April - Chris is sued for debt for the fourth time, this time by Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC.
- 3 April - In Future message from Crystal W Chandler, a troll, filmed by Chris, poses as Reginald Chandler and delivers a message about the Dimensional Merge.
- 4 April - Barely two days after being sued for debt, Chris shows off his collection of numerous Poké Ball Pluses, which generally retail for $50. Chris tries justifying his purchase by saying he bought some pre-owned ones and a fan gave him money – even though his Patreon donators report not receiving their comics from him for months. He also tweets a link to a Kickstarter for a documentary made about him, which purportedly would feature appearances from individuals like Megan. It is met with very hostile reception on Kiwi Farms.
- 6 April - The aforementioned documentary's Kickstarter is abruptly cancelled; the project, however, is not. Meanwhile, Chris drives 150 miles to Newport News, VA, to visit fan Midnight Moonflower. He loses his wallet while in town.
- 12 April - Chris finally watches PewDiePie's documentary THE LEGEND OF CHRIS CHAN. Chris tweets about how he was triggered "from being reminded of those 'Sagas'", and was offended by Felix "accentuating the Negatives" about him.
- 15 April - Reggie Fils-Aimé steps down and retires from his position as President of Nintendo of America, to spend more time playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf on his 3DS, as well as developing Kick the Autistic. At the same time, Chris drives to Newport News again to pick up his lost wallet. He's photographed by a fan at that city's Target. While having lunch at the Target, Chris sees news about the Notre-Dame fire and thinks it was caused by a Pokémon.
- 19 April - The 10th anniversary of the Christian and the Hedgehog Boys album COMEBACK!.
- 20 April - Chris wishes Sonichu a happy birthday (meaning he still believes Idea Guy's changes to the Sonichu canon are still valid). Google approves Chris listing his house as Sonichu Headquarters. The reviews quickly start pouring in, with at least 130 in the first 24 hours. Chris then makes a tweet begging for Sonichu Headquarters to be nominated "as a Poké Stop, maybe even a Gym".
- 23 April - Chris graduates from the court's Therapeutic Docket program, resulting in a "dismissed" verdict for the 2018 mall trespass case. Later, Chris begs on the Internet for the first time in over 100 days, wanting gas money for his car. A fan gives $20 via Patreon.
- 24 April - Three short videos are recorded by Chris: a happy birthday video in exchange for money from fan MintendoMerd; another birthday video for Twitter orbiter MKRNightVee, and a video smugly declaring that a glitter bomb attempt on him failed.
- 26 April - Chris lists rare coins on eBay.
- 29 April - Chris tweets his displeasure over the leaked Dr. Eggman design for the Sonic the Hedgehog film.
- 30 April - The first trailer for the Sonic the Hedgehog film debuts on YouTube, and sets the internet on fire.