Jump to navigation Jump to search
July was the seventh month of 2019. Chris announced that he was going to BronyCon 2019 this month, and begged for money to do so. Aside from that, Chris also made revisions to Sonichu #8, and once again retconned Rosechu's gender this month.
- 1 July - The Greene General District Court rules in favour of Chris over a garnishment petition Midland Funding LLC. The hearing was originally scheduled for 21 August, and then 3 July.
- 2 July - The CWCki
shuts down because its Web host went offlinebecomes the Dimensional Merge's first casualty.
- 8 July - Chris declares his intent to attend the final BronyCon, and begs for the money to do so.
- 10 July - Chris makes revisions to Sonichu #8, mostly to fit the new canon made by the Idea Guys.
- 12 July - Ten days after crashing into slumber, the CWCki comes online again.
- 14 July - Jacob Sockness announces that he will help Chris circumvent his eBay ban by opening a vendor account for him and managing all sales and shipments. An anonymous fan pays for Chris's accommodations at BronyCon.
- 18 July - Chris retcons Rosechu's gender again, rambling that she was hermaphroditic until 2008, just in time for her to appear in Sonichu #8 without a pickle.
- 25 July - Sarah and Steve muse on what would happen were they to challenge any of Chris's beliefs; Chris promptly dismisses them for their apostasy. He also indicates his acceptance of Sockness's occultic delusions as valuable research.
- 30 July - On YouTube, Chris releases his General BronyCon Announcement. He re-affirms that he will attend the whole convention, and threatens any trolls.