September was the ninth month of 2022. Apart from one brief update to the court file, it was the second month in over a decade that we saw no new activity from Chris. It is possibile that with the sealing of his case Chris was either ordered or convinced to stop sending letters to his fans.
Meanwhile, the troubles of the Kiwi Farms and the CWCki continued. Amid the continuing fallout from the harassment campaign against Keffals, an alleged swatting attack by a Kiwi Farms member against Marjorie Taylor Greene, and a data breach, Cloudflare ended services with the Kiwi Farms, citing an escalation of "targeted threats". The Kiwi Farms then moved to VanwaTech, but the CWCki remained offline.
- 1 September - Chris's court file for his incest charge is updated to note that the Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services had filed a letter.
- 6 September - Eleventh commemoration of Bob's passing.
- 13 September - Chris draws "The Fall of the Toxic Online Cesspool", showing that he is aware of the fall of Kiwi Farms.
- 14 September - The Home Depot purchases Charlottesville Fashion Square, save for the Belk woman's shop and the abandoned, closed JCPenney store.
- 15 September - Chris draws "When Bubbles and Blake First Met"
- 16 September - USA Today publishes a piece debunking a rumor that Chris escaped from jail, quoting his lawyer David Heilberg.
- 19 September - Chris draws "My C-197 Self-Counterpart's Past Self and I", in which 2022-Chris speaks with Chris of October 2006. No mention is made of incest.
- https://myfox8.com/news/crime/what-is-kiwifarms (archive for accessibility)
- File:Court Record - Greene Circuit Court - Incest - (Chris, CR22000141-00) - 22 September 2022 - Pleadings-Orders.png
- Bob's date of death