October 2010 saw the Jackie Saga ongoing, with Chris showing a level of devotion not seen since, and possibly surpassing, the Ivy Saga, which resulted in a high output of videos, all of them orchestrated by Jackie. Most featured Chris performing various weird antics, all in the hope of getting some precious china. Following the "success" of his performance as Mr. Popo from last month, he appeared in various half-assed, homemade costumes consisting of tape, facepaint, and construction paper.
Behind the scenes, a busy exchange between Jackie and Chris took place, with Chris making excuses of varying degrees of lameness for his failure to produce many of the things she requested, when he was not busy begging for sex that was.
Events of October 2010
- 1 October - Chris and Jackie chat on AIM. She tells him to make a video apology to Michael Snyder.
- 1 October - Chris makes the apology video to The GAMe PLACe, laying the blame for his behavior on video game-induced stress.
- 1 October - Chris writes a poem for Jackie.
- 1 October - The third attempt at a Wikipedia article is made.
- 1 October - Barbara turns 69.
- 2 October - Chris and Jackie have another AIM chat.
- 2 October - Chris uploads two videos. In the first, he demonstrates his like for Mary Poppins by dancing like the chimney sweeps. The second video is a full version of the "Lars Is Jivin'" video Chris uploaded at the end of last month.
- 2 October - In an email, Jackie asks Chris about his encounter with Mary Lee Walsh.
- 3 October - Chris chats with Jackie again on AIM.
- 3 October - Chris tells Jackie about the Walsh meeting and the meaning of the Curse-Ye-Ha-Me-Ha attack. He tells her to fact-check the new CWCki article about her.
- 3 October - Chris uploads a video where he dresses up as the Hamburglar, following Jackie's instructions.
- 4 October - Chris and Jackie chat again on AIM.
- 4 October - For Jackie, Chris dresses up as Grimace and sings a song about bullying.
- 5 October - Chris tells Jackie he's having computer problems and can't upload his new video.
- 7 October - Chris finally gets his computer to work, and uploads three videos, impersonating Clyde Cash, The Beatles, and Alec Benson Leary. Jackie gives him instructions for more videos.
- 7 October - Chris chats with Jackie on AIM. She wants him to do a hiking video, but he is ambivalent.
- 8 October - In an email, Jackie tells Chris a sob story to get him to make the hiking video.
- 9 October - Chris tells Jackie he needs a new motherboard, and that he'll make the hiking video this afternoon.
- 9 October - Chris uploads a video explaining the Cherokees and another one of him going on a hike.
- 10 October - Chris emails Jackie that he doesn't have the money for a new motherboard, and that he'll be uploading another video tonight.
- 10 October - Chris uploads a video in which he transforms into Chris-Chan Sonichu, tells people not to badmouth others, and proclaims his love for Jackie.
- 12 October - Chris uploads two videos, one where he dresses up as Fred Flintstone and sings the theme song of The Flintstones, and one where he imitates Cleveland Brown.
- 12 October - The BlueSpike Skype Logs, Sarah May Skype Logs, and the last of the Reggie e-mails are released.
- 12 October - Jackie gives Chris instructions on AIM for more dumb videos.
- 12 October - Chris can't do a single pull-up. He sends the video privately to Jackie.
- 12 October - Chris uploads two videos to YouTube, one in which he dresses as Fred Flintstone, and another in which he does an impression of Cleveland Brown.
- 14 October - Chris and Jackie chat again on AIM. She asks him to make a Harry Potter video.
- 14 October - Chris uploads a video in which he dresses up as a wizard.
- 15 October - Chris uploads another video in which he drinks Kahlua and tries to appeal to Lars again.
- 15 October - Jackie tells Chris to make a pregnancy video. He says he'll try to do it tonight.
- 16 October - Chris is having computer trouble again and can't upload videos.
- 17 October - Chris produces (but can't upload) more videos, and tries to raise money by selling his toys.
- 18 October - Chris uploads a flurry of videos which include bizarre and inexplicable acts like simulating the act of giving birth, raising awareness for breast cancer, reenacting the "Vitameatavegamin" scene from I Love Lucy, singing a song from Gilligan's Island, and, as usual, making promises he'll never keep.
- 19 October - Chris tells Jackie about his computer issues, and says he'll try to sell his toys on eBay.
- 19 October - Chris remakes the pregnancy video he made the previous day and then goes to do a workout.
- 20 October - Chris chats with Jackie again on AIM. He shits himself.
- 20 October - Chris records a video, but can't upload it.
- 21 October - Chris tells Jackie his computer issues prevent him from chatting with her tonight on AIM.
- 22 October - Chris tells Jackie he is making videos but still can't upload them. He continues to try to raise money for a new computer by selling his shit.
- 23 October - Chris informs Jackie he's raised some more money and cares a lot for her.
- 24 October - Chris tells Jackie he will go to Alderman Library tomorrow to upload his videos.
- 25 October - Jackie gives Chris instructions for videos for the next week.
- 25 October - In another snowstorm of videos, Chris plays with sonees and roseys, plays with LEGO blocks, smokes tobacky, and drives around Ruckersville. Then, he returns home to weigh himself and "sing" the Full House theme.
- 26 October - Chris agrees to make the new videos, and tries to pin Jackie down for their upcoming date.
- 27 October - Jackie tells Chris she wants a video every day, but Chris says he doesn't want to spend the gas money to drive to UVA to download them that often.
- 28 October - Jackie demands that Chris do exactly what she wants. He responds that he feels unappreciated. She retaliates by saying that he has been lying to her.
- 29 October - Jackie continues to accuse Chris of lying.
- 30 October - Chris tells Jackie that he has not been lying to her, and that he still hates Alec Benson Leary. She replies at length, accusing him of mendacity and laziness.
- 30 October - In the white Juan of all video uploads, Chris talks about dirty, crapped briefs, cleans his shower, pretends to cook, pretends he's doing Bollywood, finally redoes Sonichu #10, but then blames trolls for no more Sonichu, pretends he's in a trial, gives a shout out to the Juggalos, compares his hair, pretends he's one of the Ghostbusters, and begs Jackie not to leave him.
- 31 October - Chris apologizes to Jackie, and admits he is imperfect.